The Ethical Pet Slow Feeder Dog Bowl has a unique spiral shape that promotes slow eating, reducing many of the risks that come with gulping down food too quickly such as choking, regurgitation, bloating and even obesity. As your pup nudges his food through the spiral, he’s actually utilizing his natural foraging instincts so it’s easy for him to adapt to the bowl. The non-skid rubber ring on the bottom keeps this bowl in place while your dog finishes his meal in a timely manner.
- Unique spiral shape that promotes slow eating. Vets agree slower feeding is a safer alternative to traditional bowls.
- Reduces many of the risks that come with gulping down food too quickly such as choking, regurgitation, bloating and even obesity.
- Helps dogs utilize natural foraging instincts so it’s easy for them to adapt to the bowl and is mentally stimulating.
- Recommended for dogs that are 50-70 pounds.
- Non-skid rubber ring on bottom keeps bowl in place.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
See all items by Ethical Pet