Ethical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in
About This Item
- Easy to use glove comes in one size that fits most people.
- Soft rubber nubs feel great on skin and remove loose hair and tangles.
- Great for pets who don’t like grooming or won’t sit still—they’ll just think you’re petting them!
- Glove design allows you more control and helps you reach more places.
- Easy to clean and great for both cats and dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat & Dog Combo Brush, Mini$6.95Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Combo Brush for Dogs & Cats$6.86Chewy Price
- FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Hand Gloves Dog & Cat Grooming & Deshedding Aid, 2 count$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush, Medium, Medium to Long Hair$13.41Chewy Price
- FURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies$7.00Chewy Price$9.51List Price
- Frisco Shedding Rake Dog & Cat Brush, One Size$12.55Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Brush, One-Size$6.50Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Bristle Brush, One-Size$4.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Beginner Grooming Kit for Dogs & Cats, 4-pack$10.99Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Frisco Rubber Duckie Dog & Cat Curry Brush, Yellow$7.95Chewy Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Blue, Large$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||N/A||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
They love it!
Suprising that they love it. Grab a brush and I wonder if I have dogs. Grab the glove and my arm gets tired before they do. And bonus... it does what the box says!
best ever for cats with fine hair
Breeder recommended this for our youngest cat who has a fine, thick short coat that doesn’t respond well to regular comb or brush. It gets the loose hair out, and the hair stays on the glove until I pull it off rather than flying all over. Bonus-cats love it, and we can gently groom tummies with it.
It works, but not the way I’ve seen on commercials. Maybe because I have a lab that is short haired.
Does its job.
It works, and my long hair cat prefers it over everything else, as it's gentle. Keep in mind though this is definitely not designed as a deshedding tool. It's a good surface brush for removing loose external hairs. I often start with this first, then use the Furminator next. My cat finds it soothing too. However I have a few complaints. This is a right-handed, single glove, so don't expect a pair, and lefties? Sorry, you're SOL. The glove fastens around your wrist with velcro, which is good and all, but the velcro strap is a bit bulky and the sharp edge of it digs into my wrist. I generally find this kind of uncomfortable to wear, and on top of that it irritates my eczema on my hands. Though I understand that's not a concern for everyone. Something else is the dexterity is quite limited. I often like to gently grab his arms and legs and wipe downwards towards the feet, or do the same with his poofy fluffy tail, but it's awkward with this glove. A pair of gloves would make up for this. One plus is the backside is mesh, so your hand won't get too hot or sweaty. Removing hair is simple, just wipe across with your free hand a couple times. The brush itself is rubber, so it attracts and catches hair well. Overall I'm glad I have this tool in my arsenal, but I bet there's a better glove brush out there. Probably won't be this cheap, though.
The Glove (brush)
Well I am left-handed and this glove is only for people who are right-handed. So I am not comfortable in trying to brush my cat's fur with it on my right hand.
Right Hand Grooming Glove
This glove does a nice job of grooming my cat It"s a little hard to get the hair loose from fingers
Well... Kitty's happy
Sunny, my Maine Coon mix kitty, seems to like this grooming glove pretty well. Maybe because it doesn't remove hardly any of the loose fur, much less the tangles. He gets a massage, that's about it. AND it's just a mess to keep clean! The little bit of fur that gets on it does NOT want to come off. It's a good concept but I don't think that we'll have this for very long!
Cats didn’t like the feel
I bought this so I could pet my cats while brushing them. It definitely got a lot of hair, but they did not the way it felt. I also had difficulty removing the hair from the glove. So it may work for you, but it wasn’t a good purchase for us.
Only comes with one glove
I didn't expect receiving just one glove I was expecting two as I didn't read the details. LOL. However, I like using it with my dog it's nice and tight.
Works really well!
I use this on my cat and he likes it. I did have to keep brushing and brushing until there was a good build up of fur in the mit in order to remove all of the hair. When there isn't much stuck to the mit it's very hard to remove the hair fibers.