Ethical Pet Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A classic choice for feeding food or water to dogs and other animals.
- The wide-bottomed base helps it stay upright.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel takes a beating without breaks or cracks.
- Hygienic stainless steel is dishwasher safe and rust-resistant.
- Multiple sizes allow you to choose the one that’s best for your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel No-Tip Bowl, Large$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealMighty Paw Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 2 count, 7 cup$26.99Chewy Price
- DealOurPets DuraPet Premium Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 4-cup$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, 5.5-cup$6.90Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 3.25 Cups$8.14Chewy Price$14.56List Price
- Frisco Insulated Non-Skid Flair Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Stainless Steel, 4-cup, 2 count$15.56Chewy Price$17.28List Price
- Frisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, 2 count$7.36Chewy Price$7.74List Price
- DealPet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 1.5-cup$5.11Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- DealFrisco Chevron Brushed Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$3.91Chewy Price$5.43List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||5-quart||4-cup; 32-oz||6 1/2-cup||4.75-cup; 38-oz per bowl||12-cup; 96-oz|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Acceptable quality for the price
I purchased several of these bowls to keep in cars. The quality is not up to that of standard stainless steel bowls, but they're not flimsy. For the low price, they're definitely worth buying.
Not as heavy as hoped, but serviceable
Bought these to replace some battered kennel bowls. Clean bright finish-- not as heavy weight, so not sure how they'll fare with my boarders that like to smack their bowls around, but we'll see.
Not well made and came dented.
The bottom of the bowl is very thin/flimsy and came dented.