Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Pet Dish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavyweight, stoneware bowl
- Sturdy bowl prevents from slipping and moving during mealtime
- Hard for your pet to knock over, so it prevents spills
- Easy to clean and features a high gloss finish for a stylish look
- Comes in 5 different sizes so you can pick the perfect fit for your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 7 Cups$13.71Chewy Price$15.23List Price
- PetRageous Designs Paws Tapestry Placemat, Regular$12.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 3 Cups, 2 count$11.38Chewy Price$11.98List Price
- Park Life Designs Boavista Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Silicone Diner, Dark Gray, 6.5 Cup$27.12Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups, 2 count$12.10Chewy Price$12.74List Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 1.5-cup$4.67Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- DealFrisco Insulated Non-Skid Flair Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Stainless Steel, 4-cup$8.64Chewy Price$13.32List Price
- DealFrisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups$4.28Chewy Price$6.13List Price
- Frisco Insulated Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Mint, 4-Cup$9.37Chewy Price$11.71List Price
- Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups$7.52Chewy Price$9.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Capacity (Max)||—||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||8.25 Cups; 66 oz||4-cups; 32-oz|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
590 Customer Reviews
So easy to keep clean
My cats objected to my schnauzer drinking out of the fountain & washing his sandy beard in their water. So I got 2 of the 9 inch bowls and put the fountain away. Well, that didn’t quite work as planned. While it solved the problem of the sandy beard in the cat water, the cats still wanted moving water - especially one girl who proceeded to stir the water with her paws (just in case there was pond scum on the top I guess) and splashed quantities of water out of the bowl and soak the mat underneath it daily! We have come to an agreement to have both the bowl and the fountain out. The dog prefers the bowl (yay!) and the primadonna can have her running water. The heavy crock keeps the water cooler and it’s so easy to keep clean! The 9” is huge, I would have ordered the 6”, but I was hoping they would all use the bowl.
Nice wide bowl but not worth it
This is a very nice wide bowl that holds lots of water. It looks sleek as well. However the first bowl arrived in 100 pieces which chewy thankfully fully refunded and the second bowl looked great. However I couldn't figure out why out tray under the bowl kept getting so full with water. The bowl has a small leak somewhere that is causing this problem. I'd recommend a different type of bowl.
Solid & Sturdy
Very happy with this stoneware crock bowl - Nice and heavy, doesn’t slide on the silicone mats at all. My pets prefer the wider bowl for water, and the size allows for enough water throughout the day without having to refill. Cleans very easily as well.
Nice, heavy bowl
I bought this to be a heavy duty water bowl- my pups like to dump their bowls. So it is low and heavy and they haven't dumped it out...yet. However it is really shallow. It would be nicer if it were even a half inch taller. Also, the bottom is curved, which is nice for holding it but it does decrease the volume you can put in it.
Sturdy and keeps water cold
Amazing bowl for my two kittens! I needed a sturdy bowl that they wouldn’t knock over and dump and this was it! It also keeps water colder longer and fresher which my kitties absolutely Love. Chewy was absolutely amazing in helping me find the perfect fit and allowing me to donate the prior purchase that wasn’t a good fit. Such an amazing company!
Not the same
I have 2 other very heavy ceramic crocks of the same color. I assumed this would be of the same heavy, thick walled quality and it was not. Easy to tip and not heavy at all. I have a dog with cerebellar hypoplasia and needed new crock bowls that she can't tip as she is very wobbly. Can't find the super heavy old style anywhere. Works as a normal dog bowl but not for what I needed it for. This is more like a pretty ceramic bowl. Not a heavy duty one.
Nice feeding bowl
I have vizslas which are solid medium-sized dogs, and this bowl (2) holds their food for breakfast & dinner. I have matching larger size water bowls as well. I like they are ceramic since I’m not a fan of leaching plastic options. Now if we could quit dropping them; they do break!
Big dog bowl
It's well made and large. Low sides however but the dogs like it
Crock is great for the deck
This crock is great to when we let the pups out in the deck. It's sturdy and keeps the water fairly cool when not in direct sun.
Nice and well made
I have had these for 18+ months. I got the 6cup size and use them with labs and goldens (aged 8 weeks -2.5 years). The bowls feel good, clean well, and are robust (one of mine broke when it fell off the counter, but that was my fault). I love that I can put them in the dishwasher if I want/need to.