Ethical Pet Thin Colorful Springs Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides an unpredictable bounce
- Simple toy, endless amount of fun
- Plastic spring cat toys bounce erratically to entice play
- Vibrant, assorted colors add to the fun and catch any cat's eye
- Encourages activity and exercise for better overall cat health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKONG Cat Active Scrunchie Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fall Acorn Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- DealZEZE Lovely & Delicate Forest Snake Tease Wand Cat Toy$18.00Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Cat Crazies Cat Toy$3.90Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- DealZEZE "The Cheese" Adjustable Tunnel Cat Toy$19.00Chewy Price
- DealFeline Ruff Cat Teaser Wand Holder Storage Organizer, Gray$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Kitty Fun Tubes Cat Toy, 3 count, 3.25-in$2.64Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- DealKONG Cat Puzzlements Pie Plush Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- DealSnugglyCat Ripple Rug Cat Activity Play Mat$44.00Chewy Price$46.00List Price
- DealKONG Pull-A-Partz Purrito Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
636 Customer Reviews
Ends are very sharp!
I already have the normal size springs so I decided to try a pack of these slimmer and longer springs. First thing I noticed is how sharp the ends of each spring is. I threw a couple for my cat to chase, which she did but had no interest in carrying it back to me. I'm pretty sure she felt the sharp edge which is why she went back to the original ones. You definitely do not want to step on one of these!! For the money, I just threw them out.
My kitten loves these!
We had one of these left from an old pack of toys. Just adopted a new kitten and she was obsessed with it! But she misplaced it and we felt bad that she lost her favorite toy so we ordered this new multi-pack and she is thrilled! She carries these around in her mouth and bats them around constantly. They're so simple but provide her with so much entertainment! Highly recommend!!
My boys have so many toys. I’m constantly rotating them so they don’t get too bored. These thin springs stay in every rotation because these are the absolute favorite. They will plays with these over all the other toy choices. If buy several packs, as they end up under furniture. They love to see me with a stick and a flash light. They know we are hunting springs. Lol.
Cats like these!
My cats will play with these happily! These are REALLY bad under the robot vacuum so we have to be careful, but the cats think they’re fun and like chasing them!:)
Lover of springs
My cat has an obsession with springs, she seems to prefer the fatter ones but these are also well played with. The springs are her favorite toy and she stashes them in the corners of every room.
Love but loose
She loves these things they are a great cheap toy the only thing I don't like is that with these being thinner they get stuck under things easier so I'd suggest the regular kind!
Thin springs rock!
My cats love the regular springs so I figured I’d give these a chance too. As soon as I opened these, one of the cats carried one off in his mouth and took it away to play. These are awesome
My kitten and older cat love the springs
My kitten adores these springs and carries them around the house all day. I recommend getting multiple packs because they all end up under the couch by the end of the day. It’s always fun when I pull them all out and they see their full army of springs again. Even my senior cat bats them around. I just saw her carrying one in her mouth and proudly meowing at me to show me that she caught something! She has never done that with any other toys. Highly recommend.
Meh, not great
It's a toy. Nothing inherently bad about it. More stiff than the regular springs though. Harder for him to bat too since it's thin and thus easy to slap over or at an angle that will not move it much, so they don't get much play. Might be right for certain cats though and if you have hardwood floors instead of carpet.
always a hit
These little things are always a hit in our house! They’ll play and chase these for hours. Something as simple as a plastic coil just excites them. Easily a crowd pleaser highly recommend!