Etna 3 Panel Diamond Pet Gate, Black
About This Item
- Diamond cut-out gate adds style to your pet containment zone.
- Wood construction with a goes-with-anything black finish.
- Folding tri-fold gate measures 19 inches tall by 48 inches wide.
- Freestanding construction works best for pups who won’t push or run into gate.
- Great for blocking hallways, doorways, stairs and other areas.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Deco Diamond Shape 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, Espresso$59.99Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates XpandaGate Dog Gate, Black$139.95Chewy Price$169.95List Price
- Frisco Deco Horizontal Lines 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, White$61.98Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products Outdoor Extra Tall Super Wide Dog Gate$149.99Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, White, 24-in$74.96Chewy Price
- MidWest Glow in the Dark Dog & Cat Gate, White, 29-in$58.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 24-in, White$108.20Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Merry Products Gate-n-Crate Folding Convertible Dog & Cat Gate, 29-in$148.74Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 30-in$64.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Richell Freestanding Gate for Dogs & Cats, Autumn Matte, Large$127.45Chewy Price$240.00List Price
- Etna 3 Panel Leaf Design Adjustable Metal Pet Gate, Brown$39.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Espresso, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Not worth $40
We moved into a new home where the only carpet we have is in the basement. Our doxie-terrier mix puppy decided that this is a safe place to poop (he doesn’t poop inside except on carpet) the baby gate we had was annoying and started to take the paint off the walls. That’s when I found this! It’s perfect! I thought. It would allow us to step over it easily, and be tall enough to keep little man out. Until It arrived today. First, the stock packaging is not thick enough to protect this thing in the mail. It needs a bigger box to go in for shipping. The gate came out of the box with paint chipped and covered in dust. THIS IS NOT WOOD!!!! It’s a step above cardboard and a step below particle board. This should be a $10 item. For $40 you get a piece of plywood, and some hinges and make one yourself with a jigsaw. Which is exactly what I will do if this breaks.
It’s a beautiful full gate. But the hinges keep coming off
Perfect for need
Brought two of these to covered the cable wires corner TV stand from my Tzaminia puppy. She’s one smart little puppy and gets bored pretty quickly. But these fence did the job.
Read the dimensions
This is beautiful. I saw a picture of a big dog behind it. I did read the dimensions, my fault.
I am very pleased with the pet gates that I received from Chewy. The delivery was exactly as advertised.
Durability is a concern
My first one arrived in a slightly dinged up box. Inside one of the hinges was bent and the wood material smushed in two corners. Chewy replaced immediately. Good on them. As to the replacement gate, your dog or cat will knock it down. When it falls, the stress is transferred to the hinges. They are very very weak. They'll shear apart and launch the pivoting pin from inside the hinge. I've repaired it with my leatherman four times already. They need to add stabilizing feet.
Description and actual product are too dofferent
This is not self-standing product - fell down 3-4 times first day and wood frame partially broken. Size on website and actual are not same - too low and short. Package was very rough and part of product was wet.
Cute Pet Gate
This is so unique! Love this wooden pet gate. Easy to move and stable. I have it in my kitchen hallway. Great quality!
Size/looks good; stability/materials meh
This was the only gate i could find that would fit the narrow 24" opening that I need to block. I like the looks of it too and that it's free standing and I don't have to damage my walls by installing it. The first one arrived damaged. Chewy immediately replaced it with another and that one arrived undamaged. However, this looks to be made of pressed wood and so it's not very sturdy. Once I get my puppy and it pushes against this barrier, I expect it's not going to stand well and, if it crashes down, it's likely to crack or break. We'll see what happens and hope it will serve as a visual barrier, if not an actual physical impediment.
It fell apart as soon as I opened the box, it was chipped and the hinges were smashed. This gate is not made well at all. This the 3rd gate I have purchased and was very disappointed. It's the Manufacturer that needs to check their merchandise. Love Chewy and will always do business with them.