Etna Dog & Cat Car Booster Seat, Tan
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||Pockets||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable||Collapsible, Interior Tether||Pockets, Water-resistant||Seat Belt Loop|
About This Item
- Keeps your pal from sliding or falling out of the car seat during travel.
- Attaches easily with adjustable straps that loop around car seat.
- Includes zippered front storage compartment so you can bring along small toys or treats.
- Makes for a portable bed with a soft and cozy, soft fleece lining.
- Perfect for cats, dogs, or small pets weighing up to 20 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Gray/Teal, Large$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Premium Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover with Seatbelt Tether & Travel Bag, Regular, Black/Teal$31.49Chewy Price$40.49List Price
- HDP Deluxe Lookout Dog, Cat & Small Animal Booster Car Seat, Pink$38.87Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Black$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat, 12-lbs$31.68Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Kurgo Rover Dog & Cat Booster Seat, Black/Hampton Sand$59.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Frisco Travel Hanging Car Seat Dog Carrier, 20-in, Black$39.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Hangin' Bucket Booster Small Breed Dog Seat, Gray$53.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- SlowTon Hands-Free Padded & Adjustable Sling Dog & Cat Carrier, Dark Grey$24.72Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, X-Large$47.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products High-Back Console Pet Car Seat, Black$83.95Chewy Price$101.99List Price
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
253 Customer Reviews
I am disappointed. The fleece for the seat is very thin and does not cover the entire inside of the seat. Also, the fleece does not stay secured as some of the velcro strips are very thin. I purchased a pup blanket to use in the booster seat. I regret that I did not return the item for a refund.
Not for dogs larger than 6 pounds
This item came without installation instructions. We were able to figure it out. Description indicates that this is for dogs up to 20 pounds. Well my dog is about 12 pounds and all she could do is sit it in. Not good for a long trip. She was very anxious and managed to get out of it all together yet she was still tethered in. I would not recommend this for dogs over 6 pounds or so. Very disappointed. Will try to return.
Ordered this to keep my small dog contained while driving. Missing a whole strap to pull up the front of the seat… so upsetting…
The perfect 'boost' for seeing everything!
Heidi needed a booster seat for riding in the car so that she could see out the window. I found this one, which was on sale and it appeared to be what I had in mind. It's got a frame which holds the canvas-like fabric on, and it unfolds and is easy to install in your car! The straps are adjustable, so you can make it whatever height you need to and the strap around the headrest is adjustable as well. Just take note that the sherpa-like fabric which surrounds the inside of booster seat only goes around the sides. There is no cushion, so you can use it as it is or add a cushion of your choosing. Heidi used it just as it is and she took her first ride out in the car today! She loved it and stayed in her booster seat, safe and secure while mommy was driving! She got a chicken mcnugget treat at McDonald's for being such a good girl!
Etna booster seat
Did not handle my 6 pound Yorkie. He stands up and the seat and topples over
dog seat for small dogs
just wasn't impressed. white trim velctoed in cheaply made.
Finns favorite spot
We bought this for our new puppy and it’s perfect for him. He is about 7 lbs and it’s a good size for him. It wouldn’t likely hold much more than 12 or so lbs I think.
So So Product
Purchased for my new Frenchie, she was only 7 lbs when I got her and got up to about 11 lbs when I noticed the side seam was pulled apart. Bought a different seat elsewhere. Bummed still
good for very small dogs
It is a good item but for smaller dogs. My dog is 10 to 12 pounds and it is too small for him. A 20 pound dog could not fit. Also the flocked fabric is only at the top and there needs to be a pad at the bottom.
Lil Bit loves it
My dog Lil Bit loves her new car seat/ Booster . She sits in and enjoys the ride