Etna Flower Cut Out Design Adjustable Wooden Pet Gate, White
About This Item
- Freestanding foldable wooden pet gate with a flower design.
- Can be easily moved from one area to another.
- Free-standing design requires no drilling or tools.
- Folds flat for storage.
- No assembly required.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$79.98Chewy Price
- Etna 3 Panel Leaf Design Adjustable Metal Pet Gate, Brown$39.06Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealFrisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, White$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Command Pet Products Auto-Close Configure Pet Gate, White$199.95Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Dog Gate, 63-in, Espresso Brown$62.34Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 30-in$64.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Scandinavian Pet Retractable Dog Gate$99.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Outdoor Extra Tall Super Wide Dog Gate$149.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Wire Dog Playpen Freestanding Pet Gate, Walnut, Medium$199.99Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates XpandaGate Dog Gate, Black$139.95Chewy Price$169.95List Price
- Regalo Home Accents Super Wide Dog Gate, Black$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Gate Feature||Stair Compatible, Foldable, Outdoor, Chew-Resistant||Stair Compatible, Foldable, Outdoor, Chew-Resistant||Locking, Retractable||Gate Extension||—|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
No more unexpected "Gifts"
We have one bedroom with new wall to wall carpet, which also lights my upstairs hallway--so I like to keep the door open. My dog and visiting dogs always seemed to use it as an extra potty location when no one was looking--like when we were all busy in the kitchen, dog would skulk up to the remote potty. Now there are no more surprise gifts! Potty blocks our small dogs. Also, this gate is really cute--Finish around the carving is pretty rough, but when it is in place I don't notice.
Cute easy gate
This gate is very cute and worked out well for me- Small, light and easy to move! Thank you
Not a good fit.
Probably not. I would like the sides to open opposite of each other, not the same direction. It’s easy to walk through it if they are opposite.
Etna flower gate cute but poor quality
Disappointed. Paint job is terrible..not well executed.
Really cute gate
This gate is perfect for what I needed it for. It’s for small dogs. Mine knocked it over once but otherwise it’s been really good. It’s pretty adorable too. Good quality for the price.
I purchased this gate because it was indicated that it can be used for outside. When it arrived, a pin fell out and it was really hard getting it back in. I couldn't slide the pin back in. Instead, I had toput the pin in one slot and jimmy the other hinge into the pin. I later placed it outside for my deck. It kept on getting knocked over by the wind, and after some rainfall, the hinges rusted and the paint chipped off.
I can’t even begin to say how adorable this gate is. It is sturdy and well balanced, as well as being super cute and not an eyesore like traditional gates. I am not worried about it falling over or onto my dog. It’s short, but stays in place.
It came w bracket holding the gate together almost off. Very poor quality. I don’t normally complain, but since you asked ... I have to find someone to fix it before I can use it. Ugh! I love your service however so I always recommend Chewey!
Love this gate
So cute and easy to put at bottom of stairs or in a doorway for a small dog
Very cute low free standing gate
This is really cute and well built. It’s very low which allows my cat to jump over into laundry room. I’m hoping my dogs will learn to respect the gate and not jump over ( 2 dachshund puppies). It’s not as tall as pictured