Etna Geometric Design Wood Dog Gate
About This Item
- Help keep dogs where you want them in your home.
- Gate is lightweight, portable, and foldable.
- A stylish pet solution for any type of home decor.
- Durable construction is made to last.
- Standalone gate with no mounting or bolting required.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso$75.99Chewy Price
- Scandinavian Pet FLEX Large Extra Tall Dog Safety Gate, White$174.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Steel 8-Panel Configurable Dog Gate & Playpen, 30-in, Black$119.99Chewy Price
- Etna 3 Piece Adjustable Wooden Gate, Scrolled$39.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Etna Wood Diamond Twist Design Dog Gate$44.15Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Merry Products Gate-n-Crate Folding Convertible Dog & Cat Gate, 29-in$196.97Chewy Price
- KidCo Command Pet Products Auto-Close Configure Pet Gate, White$125.31Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Pawland Freestanding Foldable Wooden Dog Gate, White, 4 Panel$69.95Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 4-Panel Freestanding Dog & Cat Gate, Brown, Medium$49.95Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Etna 3 Panel Leaf Design Adjustable Metal Pet Gate, Brown$42.44Chewy Price
- Spirich Freestanding Foldable Wire Dog Gate, 4 Panel$92.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Gate Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Stair Compatible, Foldable, Outdoor, Chew-Resistant||Foldable|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I am very pleased with the puppy gates I recently ordered. They are durable and attractive and are perfect for keeping my pups from the carpeted bedrooms. The gates are heavier than the ones I have previously owned and don't fall over. My bulldogs are not jumpers, so they are tall enough to work well. I recommend them to others.