Etna Round Folding Chair Dog Bed
About This Item
- Heavy duty, comfy chair—built just for your buddy!
- Water-resistant cushion.
- Comes assembled – no tools needed.
- Folds easily for storage and travel.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$24.88Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Classy Gray, Small$47.24Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chambray Orthopedic Corner Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$52.49Chewy Price$73.65List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Wicker Retractable Canopy Dog Bed$134.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Petique Bedside Lounge Elevated Dog Bed, Zebra Vibes$157.19Chewy Price$321.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, X-Large$34.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- PetFusion Ultimate Elevated Outdoor Dog Bed, Large$119.95Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush Blanket for Elevated Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Wicker Canopy Dog Bed$179.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Buddy's Raised Dog & Cat Daybed, Russet, Small$85.00Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealFrisco Elevated Rectangle Wicker Dog & Cat Bed with Eyelash Faux Fur Cushion, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$38.36Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Water-resistant, Outdoor, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Waterproof...||Outdoor||—|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated, Bolster||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My dog loves it
My dog loves having her own chair. We throw a blanket over it as the material is sturdy but not soft.
Excellent quality for chair. Base not so much
Extremely happy other than the bottom base should be stronger. As it does tip over when my dog jumps into it
Great folding chair
My pup loves her new chair. I bought it so we can have her own portable chair when we are out and about. She loved it as soon as she saw it.
Love this chair!
Bought this chair for our Jack Russell Mix for camping and use on the porch. Our dog loves it. She did tip it over a couple of times getting in and out. The fabric is very durable. It’s light weight and easy to fold.
Nice but tips easy
Our littlest dog is still getting used to it but liked it. She does keep trying to jump off it from the side instead of just the front and the bars are not heavy at all(nice when moving around) so it tips over very easy. After that she hesitates to jump back on for a bit. I love that it folds flat when not in use so its not in the way.
It nicely made and good chair. It will not fit and medium to small dog. It is not a bed. It is only 19 inches
Perfect for little ones
My seven pound old pup loves this chair. Perfect for him. Low and sturdy.
Love it, dogs sleep in it both my cats love it its a great piece of furniture and folds up for storage cleans easy and convenient for both dogs and cats
My dog loved it!
I was nervous purchasing this because a lot of the reviews said it was too small. I bought it for my 10 lb chihuahua because we have a human size version of this chair that he loves. This is a smaller chair, but it’s just big enough for him to lay in and he loves it. We also have an 8lb chihuahua jack Russell mix and a 7lb chihuahua Pomeranian mix puppy and they both fit on it as well. It is very lightweight so if they jump around on it they tip it over, but so far that has not deterred them from using it and loving it.
She finally has her own outdoor chair.
I wasn't sure at first if she'd even use it I just thought it would like kinda cute in the yard. But as soon as I put it on the ground she hoped right in it plus its too small for my other dog.