Etna Wooden Bone & Paw Design Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet bed with bone and paw design.
- Soft cushion helps provide maximum comfort for your pup.
- Removeable, water-resistant cushion wipes clean easily.
- For use indoors or outdoors.
- Assembles in minutes – no tools needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Ultra-Plush Snuggle Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Light Pink, Small$99.97Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, X-Large$65.99Chewy Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Snuggle Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Grey Chevron, Small$96.52Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Serena Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover$99.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Dogit Style Wild Animal Rectangular Reversible Bolster Dog Bed, Purple, X-Small$24.25Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Precious Tails Leopard Crown Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink$42.29Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Crown Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Burgundy$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Home Sweet Home Plush Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$29.99Chewy Price
- Club Nine Pets Bada Orthopedic Elevated Cat & Dog Bed, Smoke, Large$150.52Chewy Price$249.00List Price
- Precious Tails Ultra Plush Mini Tufted Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Cute but very cheap!
Very cheap material. Does not stay in place. I painted the bed super nice and my dog was excited to lay on it but it does not stay in place and breaks down easily. My Yorkie is only 8 pounds so not heavy. I recommend super glueing for a better grip.
Poor Quality Wood
Piece of wood that connects in slot broke two days after bed arrived. Wood isn't good quality as the same exact bed I got from MIP. I thought the bed was the same since they look alike but that wasn't the case. Cheap bed foam.
Home sweet home
My girls Angel and Grace love the beds they sleep so much better on them then they have on the other dog beds I bought them . My daughter fixed up there area to look like a apartment lol
cute and durable
My puppy is teething, and this wooden frame is more durable than I expected.
Cute but a little wobbly
Super easy to put together but don’t plan to move it around - it falls apart pretty easy. My pugs like it now that it’s situated. We added an extra pillow because the cushion was non- existent. It’s working for what we needed
Dog bed made out of popsicles sticks.
Not what expected, it’s very flimsy.would not recommend it’s made out of popsicles sticks.
I am very disappointed in this product. Assembly is tabs and slots, which will not stay together. It looks OK, till you move it, then the tabs slip out of the slots, and the boards fall off. The color looks like a soft pink on the picture. It is really a naked wood color. There isn't a cushion, just a thin pad. My dog won't sit on it. The bed is just very shoddy. This is the first Chewy item I have been disappointed in. I hate with a passion returning item, but this on is definitely going back.
Cute for small pets
It is soo cute! I got it because I got tired of having to constantly move the other dog houses which were the foam ones. My little ones love to move things so I thought something like this would be an improvement to the mess I have to clean up. So far I haven't needed to move it, just the blankets/pillow I added :) (They did like it by the way)
I received my two doggie beds n of course it dose not stay together once u move it cute but not worth it.
Have 2 toy dogs 14lbs. Assembled 2 beds in a couple of minutes. Placed an extra twin sized pillow in each bed since my dogs are used to a soft cushion. Put the dogs to bed and they slept 14hrs. without a sound. Not only was it "doggy approved", they are the cutest dog beds I've ever seen. They look neat and tidy when unoccupied. They could even be painted and personalized if you want. My order was fast, reasonable, and of excellent quality. I highly recommend it!