Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Vacuum Cleaner
About This Item
- 3-in-1 design and onboard crevice tool make the vacuum versatile, 4 pound weight is easily portable.
- Swivel steering allows for improved maneuverability and ease of use.
- Convenient capture nozzle picks up larger debris, ideal for hard floors, area rugs and low pile carpets.
- Powerful 2-amp motor picks up dust and pollen and washable filtration system captures debris and improves air quality.
- 18-foot power cord and extra-large dust cup save you time and are perfect for larger jobs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BLACK+DECKER POWERSERIES Extreme Pet Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner$199.99Chewy Price
- EyeVac Professional Touchless Vacuum Cleaner, Black$159.00Chewy Price
- Sand + Paws I Paw You Tahitian Vanilla Scented Candle, 12-oz jar$22.00Chewy Price
- Bissell CleanView Swivel Upright Vacuum, Green, Large$118.44Chewy Price
- Blueair Blue Pure 411 Auto Small Room Air Purifier$119.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- EyeVac Home Touchless Vacuum Cleaner, Silver$129.00Chewy Price
- Febreze Linen & Sky Scented Air Purifier Refill Cartridge, 2 count$7.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Oreck HEPA Cordless Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner$465.09Chewy Price$519.99List Price
- Honeywell HPA100 Series HEPA Medium Room Air Purifier, Black$154.99Chewy Price
- IRIS High-Power Cordless Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Bissell CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Vacuum, Blue, Large$149.99Chewy Price$154.59List Price
- Bissell CleanView Slim Corded Vacuum, Mambo Red & Black$179.99Chewy Price$195.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Compatibility||—||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||—||Plug-In Power|
|Cleaner Type||—||—||—||Stain Remover||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Does what I bought it for, which is to pick up cat fur in small hard to reach places. Quiet. Only problem is getting the floor “head” to swivel when I want it to. Works better with the unit rotated so that the weight of the mid section is on the bottom - holding the handle of the complete unit upside down.