Euro-Dog Celtic Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Features a gorgeous pattern and is easy to adjust.
- Made from durable yet soft, full-grain American leather.
- Designed with fine European steel hardware.
- This Celtic dog collar is available in multiple colors and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 24-in, Latigo/Cream$15.43Chewy Price$17.48List Price
- DealOmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 18-in$7.56Chewy Price
- DealCollarDirect Soft Padded Leather Dog Collar, Purple, X-Large$29.99Chewy Price
- DealOmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 14-in$11.78Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealCollarDirect Handmade Studded Leather Dog Collar, Black, Small$18.00Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Top Grain Leather Collar, 19 - 22-in, Latigo$8.85Chewy Price
- DealCollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, X-Large: 16 to 18-in neck, 9/16-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$22.33List Price
- DealEuro-Dog Celtic Sport Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Tan, X-Large$20.99Chewy Price
- DealOmniPet Spiked & Studded Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 16-in$12.39Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- DealCollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Leash, Black, Large: 4-ft long, 3/8-in wide$27.14Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealOmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Chocolate, 20-in$15.18Chewy Price
- DealSoft Touch Collars Leather Two-Tone Padded Dog Collar, Brown, X-Large$29.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
|Sport Team||—||New York Mets||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Soft and attractive
I chose this leather collar for my young puppy and really like it because of it's unusual Celtic design but particularly because the leather is soft and supple. When she needs a new collar some day, I'll probably reorder one of these. Color is coral which is also unique.
Low quality junk
Junk, couldn't tell if rubber or leather. Dog couldn't stand wearing it.
Decent but not as hoped
Most leather collars and a little more heavy duty then this, it's thin light weight leather. Pretty to look at for new, but constant wear wears out the lovely knot work pattern fast. I would have given this a lower star rating, but because the leather has held up and not torn over the past 3 or so months of constant wear, I needed to give it credit where credit was due.
The collar is nice looking. I love the Celtic design. I took off one star because the thickness is much less than I thought it would be. With the way my two pitties play fight, I am worried about the durability of the collar. Time will tell.
Not For Big Dogs.
Gave this collar to my GSD for Christmas. It didn't even last a day. First squirrel she ran after on our walk, she tore straight through it. Completely destroyed in less than 24 hours.
Good quality with concerns
The leather is good quality but a little thinner than the last collar that my dog lost. The hardware is beautiful but since the leather is slightly thinner, the buckle and loop does not fit snugly. I’m concerned that my very active dog may work his way out of this collar. It is beautiful though. I would think this would be better suited for a smaller dog.
The Perfect Birthday Gift
This is a very nice light weight collar for my dog's sensitive neck. Well made with good hardware, and the Celtic Knot detail honors my dog's Irish heritage! I bought black and will buy two more colors. Highly recommend if your dog needs a lighter weight collar that won't rub/irritate skin without sacrificing durability.
best ever collar
love this collar. nice fit good size range. no stretching doesnt seem to bother my dog