Euro-Dog Modern Leather Martingale Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your pooch in mind.
- Steel chain helps comfortably train your furry friend.
- Designed with full-grain American leather and European steel hardware.
- Choose from a variety of colors to match your dog’s paw-sonality.
- A chic look that makes any dog the bark of the town.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Merry Jane & Thor Looking Glass Polyester Dog Collar, X-Small: 8.5 to 12-in neck, 5/8-in wide$20.66Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealBoulevard Palm Dog Collar, Green, Large$15.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Steel, Natural Fabric, Metal||Leather, Steel, Natural Fabric, Metal||Leather, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Slip On||—||Slip On|
|Collar Type||Martingale||Martingale, Training||Martingale||Martingale|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Another Amazing Collar
This is the second Eurodog collar I have purchased and like the first it is amazing. From the quality of the leather and components to the craftsmanship, it is perfect! The leather is smooth and durable with the back side being finished so it doesn't leave leather filaments on my pup.
Beautiful, but not for strong dogs
I love the way this collar looks and feels, but I wouldn't recommend it for a large, strong dog. I put my pibble out on his dog run last night, and something in the shadows triggered his prey drive. He took off after whatever it was, sprinted to the end of his line, and snapped the collar right off. This collar is probably a perfectly fine option for a smaller, less beefy dog.
broke on me!!!
Broke the first time he really pulled on it!!! The link just bent so easy!!! Lucky I wasn’t near a road when he decided to take off. Poor quality!!!!!
My dog weighs 90 lbs. this collar holds up well. Materials and workmanship are of high quality. Would buy from this company again.
Runs very big
Very nice collar but was way too big. I didn't measure it but seemed much larger than the size indicated.
Looks good and strong
These are the best collars, our big Husky cannot break them.