Euro-Dog Sport Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- The strong polyacetal YKK buckles are designed in Japan and made in the USA.
- Made from durable yet soft, full-grain American leather.
- Designed with fine European steel hardware.
- Sporty dog collar available in multiple colors and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagberry Classic Dog Collar, Tribeca Red, Large$20.00Chewy Price
- Wagberry Allure Dog Collar, Navy Blue/Green, Small$24.00Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Hearts Scattered Dog Collar, Wide-Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Mini Hearts Dog Collar, Large$25.00Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Minnie Mouse Silhouette Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Medium$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Winnie the Pooh Expressions & Honeycomb Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Large$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Snap||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Collar gets loose; not "luxury leather"
I'm surprised by the stellar reviews for this collar. For clarity: I bought the medium size in black leather, and I have a 35lb dog with long fur around the collar (border collie/Aussie mix). I thought I received the wrong product when it first arrived. The material feels like a lightweight, foamy pvc or recycled rubber, rather than "luxury leather," as described. It doesn't have the weight or texture of real leather. It also has a bit of a grippy texture, so it snags the dog's fur around the collar. Despite all this, I thought I'd still give it a shot since we didn't have another collar for our newly adopted dog. However, the adjustable band loosens with wear, so that we have to keep tightening it multiple times a day. It's just more of a hassle than I want with a dog collar, and it's not worth the price when I could get a more effective collar for a third of the price.
It was nice looking
It looked nice on my pup but she had it stretched out within the first 2 days so I had to take my last dog collar use vinegar get rid of the smell use a good thick leather one. My 6 month old Catahoula had the new one runen in no time so I am getting her a new leather collar made at a saddle shop that will buckle with her name and more. But this old one will hold her until then.
Looks very nice not to wide but no smell of leather my puppy shouldn't break this I have saddle soap ready just in case the sun starts getting to it
Very nice collar. It’s as advertised. Soft high quality leather and sturdy durable hardware. When you adjust the size, it holds and does not slip.
These collars work great on my two border collies! Just bought two more for some friends who have two pit bulls. They’re great quality and last forever!
Beautiful well made collar. Leather is soft and great quality not to mention the buckle is a YKK! Will definitely be ordering another Euro-Dog collar!
Long lasting, durable collars
Eurodog collars are high quality and stand the test of time, even with our husky who destroys the cheap store brand kinds. Highly recommend these handmade masterpieces!
Fits my growing Great Dane well! Great quality and looks nice.
We love this collar, easy to put on, easy to adjust, super soft, lovely colors.
quality collar !
Comfort and quality for Cody , and longevity for me !