Evanger's Grain-Free Catch of the Day Dry Cat & Kitten Food, 4.4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with zero grains for cats with food sensitivities.
- Formulated to help indoor cats maintain a healthy weight.
- Tumeric helps deliver anti-inflammatory and digestive properties.
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to encourage healthy digestion.
- Chelated minerals help support a healthy immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed All Life Stages Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 24-lb bag$75.99Chewy Price$72.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Made By Nacho Sustainably Caught Whitefish, Chicken & Bone Broth Recipe With Freeze-Dried Pork Livers Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Exotic Feline Food, 25-lb bag$40.32Chewy Price$43.99List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Grain-Free Salmon with Tuna Meal Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Supreme Source Whitefish Meal & Salmon Meal Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$50.56List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- dealWellness Natural Hairball Control Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$18.38Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.46Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Salmon + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.41Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.49Autoship Price
- FirstMate Grain Friendly Indoor Cat Formula Cat Food, 13.2-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain-Free Hairball Control Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Nude Food Poultry a Plenty Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain- Free Sensitive Stomach Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Whole Dried Sweet Potatoes, Salmon Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Dried Egg Product, Pork Protein Isolate...||Beef Meal, Lamb Meal, Peas...||Duck, Salmon Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Flax-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
My kitties LOVE the seafood flavor! It's by far their favorite "crunchies" EVER and they cry for it often, whenever I open the refrigerator door! No kidding!
Gonna last forever
This cat food is going to last forever.....because I have to disguise it to get them to eat it. I don't know why they don't like it, but they gave it 2 beans down.
4 paws down
My picky fussy cats trying to find them a food they will eat.I have a Rx dry food & then add a different good nutritional dry food to the mix. To make it last longer.But they avoid this food .They leave this kibble in the bowl & will eat the Rx diet me cat needs.. Back to drawing or picky cat brains. Find something they will like.
Both cats love it!
I have an older skittish cat and a young wild cat and they both love it.
Not the one for Tucker
Very dark color and rich smell. My sensitive-tummy kitty wouldn’t even go near the bowl.
my cat loves it
cat was showing signs of inflammation. Vet gave her a steroid shot and suggested to change her food. She loves this and with Turmeric that is a plus since it helps with inflammation.
My dogs love Evangers but cats not crazy about it
I get Evangers for my dogs and they love it so I figured I would try it for the kitties....kitties are more picky and don't care for it :(
Cats won't touch it. Trying to find a good food that they like and will eat
this does not do it for either of them. might be expensive and good ingredients but all 5 won't touch it. Can anyone suggest a good food that most cats love and do not make them throw up?
No more furballs!
They no longer have furballs!!!!! They used to yack up the old cheaper food everyday. PLUS, they eat less of this because it is more nutritious.
Thank you Chewy!
Calista has sensitive stomach issues and this brand of food has been working! She is eating more. Thank you! The girls also made 1 year old. Thank you for the card.