Evanger's Grain-Free Duck Canned Dog & Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy open cans featuring a grain-free recipe for dogs and cats made with real duck
- Simple recipe with single source protein is ideal for pets with food sensitivities or allergies
- Perfect for protein rotation diets or as yummy food toppers for Evanger's dry food recipes to liven up dinner time
- Recipe free of corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or flavors.
- Kosher certified and endorsed by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc) as acceptable for your pet to enjoy during Passover.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$51.48List Price$47.77Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Pepper's Pot Roast Grain-Free Natural Moist Dog Food, 8-oz, case of 8$26.52Chewy Price$28.56List Price$25.19Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Beef, Venison & Lamb Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Pork Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag$7.95Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Active Dog Pursuit Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.29Chewy Price$17.38Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Lamb & Rice Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag$37.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.08Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Duke's Din-Din Grain-Free Natural Moist Dog Food, 8-oz, case of 8$19.84Chewy Price$28.56List Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Zignature Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Trout & Salmon Meal Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.29Chewy Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Duck & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$45.48List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Beef Feast Raw Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1.1-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.||Buffalo, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.||Rabbit, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.||Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.||Quail, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum .|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Buffalo, Meat||Rabbit, Meat||Beef, Meat||Quail, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
This product should not be labeled for cats
Yes my cats are very pick eaters and they have many allergies, mainly to chicken and fish. Finding this was like a god send I though but I was skeptical once it saw it said for dogs and cats but I figured I have been wanted to try duct for there wet food because I have only been able to find that they can eat/ will eat was rabbit so far. But once I gave this product to my 3 cats they wouldn’t touch it. Even when I left it out all day and didn’t give them any other food they didn’t want anything to do with it. So I wanted to see if it was just my picky cats not wanting it so I have it to 3 other cats to try and out and 1 out of the 6 cats eat the food. This 1 cat was mainly an outside cat and would probably eat anything in front of it. But it also only eat a small portion of it before it walked away from it n never returned to finish it.
Chewy is the BEST!
Had to order my dog's food from several different vendors due to a can shortage. Without a doubt Chewy was the best!!! Order arrived very, very promptly and was exactly what I ordered. Cannot say the same about other vendors. The Evanger's dog food is better quality than anything else I have ever fed my dog. Will definitely continue to use Chewy and will buy Evanger's again.
Great for allergies!
5-stars simply because of the short ingredient list! My cat has food allergies, and it's been difficult to figure out the specific allergen(s) because most cat foods have ingredient lists as long as my arm. It took her a few days to eat it willingly (I think she had never had liver before), but be patient and your cat will probably come around too. As other reviewers have noted, it is on the dry side but I just mix in some additional water.
Amazing Topper on Evanger's Kibble
I use this little can of duck to put on top of Evanger's kibble. My dogs will eat kibble on their own, but I feel like adding the duck on top makes my dogs enjoy their food so much more. The size is really convenient. When my dogs hear me open the can they start to salivate! The texture is nice and the smell is good too.
The only one I buy
Evanger’s was the brand of dog food that our breeder sent home with our new pup. We’ve continued t use the dry food and the wet food for topping.
My dogs and cats love this duck canned food. They have been eating this for some time now and I will continue to purchase this brand for our four legged kids.
Duck Duck Duck
My dog really likes the duck flavor. We like all Evangers varieties really, but I see him licking the bowl most on the duck. I've seen a change in his energy since and weight since we moved him to Evanger's. Won't go back to anything else
This food contains no taurine at all, which is very important for feline eye health. No, I'm not a vet, but I've had to do plenty of research because my cat is allergic to almost everything. I understand the struggle--if you need a single protein, grain free food, they always seem to sneak chicken or whatnot in there. The manufacturers aren't listening. But as chewy's answer to one of the questions noted, this food is only for supplemental feeding. Please get a main food with taurine!
Maybe dogs would like it better?
I have three very spoiled, very overweight cats. My vet has asked me to try single ingredient, grain free foods for their fat behinds. I'm trying, but shockingly they are still cats and have very distinct preferences. Three of three dislike this food completely. They will sniff it and then all three walk away from the plates. I don't blame the food necessarily, but this may well work better for dogs. The cats don't even like the smell of this or the mouth feel.
Great product, but not for my picky cats :(
I had been using cans of Evanger's rabbit to mix in with my cats' prescription food -- one of my cats has a chicken allergy and doesn't drink enough water on his own (which leads to bladder infections), so he needs wet food in a limited ingredient format. The cost of the prescription food was having a serious negative effect on my wallet so I decided to try mixing in some pure protein to extend the prescription food a bit. At first they seemed to like it okay, but over the course of a few months they decided they no longer wanted the rabbit and would glance at their food, then stare at me as if to say, "what is this garbage you're feeding us?" I decided to try duck, but no luck. Back to the drawing board, and I continue to be in search of a limited ingredient, chicken-free wet food which will not murder my budget :(