Evanger's Grain-Free Rabbit Canned Dog & Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All- grain-free and gluten-free recipe for cats and dogs featuring a single source protein from high-quality rabbit.
- Free of corn, wheat, soy, preservatives or fillers.
- Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Great for protein rotation and as a topper for Evanger's dry food diets.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evanger's Grain-Free Buffalo Canned Dog & Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Beef Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Grain-Free/Freeze-Dried Dog Food Pre-Mix, 3-lb bag$17.30Chewy Price$22.99List Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Grain Free Surf & Turf Dog Food Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Puppy Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$111.99List Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$95.54Chewy Price$100.56List Price$90.76Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Pork Liver & Duck Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.28Chewy Price$47.88List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- Weruva Grandma's Chicken Soup with Chicken & Veggies Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Turkey & Potato Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- Nutro Ultra Grain-Free Trio Protein Chicken, Lamb & Whitefish Pate with Superfoods Adult Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$42.72Chewy Price$42.96List Price$40.58Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Chicken with Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$14.01Chewy Price$13.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.||Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.||Duck, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.||Buffalo, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Guar Gum.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Buffalo, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
236 Customer Reviews
Evangers Wet Foods
The Evangers wet dog foods, Quail, Rabbit, Salmon, Duck and Sweet Potato are loved by our dog, Joe, a standard poodle. When we got Joe, our older poodle, Olive (passed away a few years ago), had intestinal/digestive issues and was on a vet's dietary dog food---her eating was still finnicky and her issue persisted. We decided to gradually work in the Evangers wet food along with VIctors Duck and Sweet Potato kibble with the vet food. She loved it so much we just switched her diet---no more issue with her digestion, intestinal problems. Both dogs gleefully downed their food. Joe is still on the combination---we highly recommend these foods for your dog's health and certainly worth a try if your pet has stomach issues!
Not the greatest
2 out of 3 of My cats will eat this but you can clearly see they do not really enjoy it especially since they usually leave a lot of it in the bowl And refuse to go back to it throughout the day.
Cats and Dogs Gave Two Paws Down
I bought this with the intention of feeding it to my senior cat. He refused it. I offered it to my 5 other cats / foster cats and not a single one would touch it. In a last ditch effort to not waste money, I offered it to my dog. He also refused it and even sneezed when he sniffed it. The consistency was rather dry. I would not recommend.
Excellent rated by my dog
When my dog's usual food suddenly went AWOL I found Evanger's Rabbit and my dog, who is on a limited protein diet and very picky on top of that, went wild for this canned food. I use it as a treat, to wrap pills in and as a topping for her dried food. She sits and waits for it, something she has never done before and she is 12 years old! Very happy to have found this.
They love it - very simple ingredients -
Simple ingedients for allergy prone furry people, everyone loves it - :) Seems to be working - so far so good
4 "No thanks" from 4 cats
I was excited to give this a try since all five of our cats like a certain dry rabbit and four of them love Merrick's wet rabbit. When I served them lunch, the four that eat wet food and love the Merrick's sniffed it and took a bite then walked away. I tried again the next day and this time they only sniffed it before walking away.
fantastic for medications
My logs LOVE THIS. I put there medications in it and they don’t even notice the pills. Then put a little on top of those food and they lick their bowels clean!!
She likes it and her poops are good lol
I am using this for a topper instead of Royal Canin Rabbit. I was happy with the Royal Canin but it is continuously out of stock. I took a chance on this because Mandy has digestion issues. I used Purine HA predigested as her dry food. I just use the Evangers as a mixer to get her to want her food. She seems to like it a lot. So far so good
Cat and Dog loves it
I switched both my dog and cat to a grain free diet. I use various Evanger’s grain free product as toppers. They love it. Prior to, my 11 week old bully was eating purina one puppy formula because that’s what the breeder fed her. She had loose/soft stools and seemed to struggle to get it out. I changed her to Victor’s super premium active puppy and use Evanger’s as a topper and she loves it and no loose stool. Very firm and glides out effortlessly. My 2 year old Bengal cat had a sensitive stomach to various cat foods. I switched her to a limited ingredient kibble. She wouldn’t touch it. Only when she became extremely hungry she would take a couple bites. I use Evanger’s grain free products as toppers and she devours it all including the kibble. Have not seen her vomit as she does with the other food. I would definitely recommend
Beware of weight and other problems
First off the size of each can should be 12.5 oz instead of the advertised 12.8 oz. As a person who has a protein sensitive dog that needs unique limited ingredients Evanger's Rabbit has been an excellent choice for sometime for my dog for over a year so I noticed Chewy had a cheaper price on Evanger's Rabbit than my local pet stores and the other major online company so I ordered 2 cases knowing my dog eats 1 can a day based on her size. Daily I would mix up my dogs food and thought it appeared to be full of a pink glob of what looked to be jello but continued to feed, then I noticed the dog was always hungry. At this point I started weighing the actual product and it never got near 12 oz or even 12.5oz and probably at least 2oz to 3oz was pink jelly. I order another case from the other mail order company to see if the product quality had changed and the new case did not contain the big globs of jelly and the weight of the actual food weights close to 12.3oz to 12.5oz. I did call and speak to customer service at Chewy and even offered to send photo's and the gentleman I spoke to could have cared less of my concerns and seemed to be bothered by me calling and letting him know there way a problem.