EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (per tablet): Organic Fermented Ginger Root Powder 243 mg, Organic Chamomile Flower 48 mg, L-Theanine 45 mg....||Active Ingredients: Fish Oil Blend (Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil, Wild-Caught Alaskan Cod Liver Oil) 2.7 g, Including Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA & DHA) 400 mg...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Calming, Circulatory Care...||Brain Health, Calming, Circulatory Care...||Calming||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||—||—|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Natural...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Natural, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Support dogs with nervousness, hyperactivity or discontentment, as well as pooches facing environmentally induced stress.
- Dr. Brian, a PhD of Animal Nutrition at Purina, crafts this formula with organic ingredients, including chamomile and L-theanine from green-tea extract, to provide anxiety relief for dogs.
- This calming dog supplement is Non-GMO Project Verified and made with no grains or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- EverRoot calming chews for dogs anxiety are not intended for dogs under 1 year or reproducing female dogs.
- These chewable tablets are convenient to give your four-legged companion and provide a 30-day supply for one medium size dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$15.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Cognitive Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$9.46Chewy Price$29.99List Price$8.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealGoodGood Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.26Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$38.85Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.91Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Calming Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Hemp Thrive Oil Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 5 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Mela-Vet Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 120 count$19.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
tablets for calming
This product has done wonder’s for my furry friend. This is the second day he has taken the tablets and I see a remarkable difference. Would recommend to everyone that has issues with separation anxiety with there pet. Will be buying more!!
Dog wouldn't touch them
Just adopted a new dog, due to new environment hes a little anxious. I tried peanut butter, cheese & pill pockets. Kept spitting out. Any suggestions?
Works Great For Separation Anxiety!
I have a pug who has severe separation anxiety to the point where he literally has to follow me everywhere as soon as I get up and moving. He would get anxiety as soon as I'd walk out the door to get the mail or do laundry. I chose the pills since he eats his kibble and wet food mixed so it would blend just fine as he gobbled his food down. The pill is quite large so I did break it up with a pill cutter and it's undetected in his meal. This might not be an issue for larger dogs. He weights about 23 lbs so I decided to start with 1 pill and that was all he needed. MAJOR difference in his behavior. He is more relaxed and calm, not needing to jump up at my every move, instead he stays relaxing right where he's at and is fine with me leaving the room which never happens. I appreciate that these are natural and have no harmful chemicals in them as I look for safe organic ingredients for my entire house (humans and animals) there are 60 tablets so he will get a full 2 months worth of calmness. Would definitely recommend EverRoot Dog Calming and Anxiety Supplement for your stressed out pup. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
Works for my border collie/rat terrier rescue dog with anxiety
I own a border collie/rat terrier rescue dog who had been returned to the shelter three times because her anxiety which is expressed by constant barking and hyperactivity. I don't like to treat animal mental issues with drugs because of possible side effects, so I rely on natural remedies. I previously used a different natural pill with some success - I switched to the Ever Root pills about two weeks ago when I joined this campaign. While my experience has been that any calming treatment takes time to become effective, these pills seem to be working. Minnie weighs 15 lbs, so I tried half a pill twice a day and then one full pill once a day which seems to be more effective. I like the fact that the pills contain all natural ingredients and when I break the pill up in her food, Minnie eats it with no trouble. The price of the Everroot supplements is similar to what I have paid for previous supplements and I have seen no side effects from these pills. I got these supplements for free with the understanding that I would post an honest review of them. I believe they are making a difference in Minnie's anxiety behavior and I expect these results to continue and improve over time. I think they are a good solution to Minnie's anxiety issues while not causing unwanted side effects.
Quality and Effectiveness
I was really happy to try a free sample of the EverRoot Dog Calming & Anxiety Supplement Chewable Tablet in exchange for a review. I was really impressed with the natural, healthy ingredients in this supplement. I have tried different supplements to varying effects, but we really wanted something to help her relax at night and not be scared during thunderstorms. I am careful about what ingredients I feed my dog but there was nothing in here to object to! I love that it helps treat my dog's anxiety with natural chamomile. It doesn't contain artificial colors of flavors. Sometimes the pill is a bit hard for my dog to chew so I crush it up. She especially likes it with a little broth or peanut butter. She seems to love the taste, and she seems to sleep better at night when I give it to her at night.
I have two rescue pups who suffer from anxiety. One has separation anxiety and the other has storm anxiety. First off, I was SHOCKED that they ate this like a treat! They typically can’t be fooled by any means, but they both loved this! They are now both appearing to be more relaxed. We had a storm the other day and my pup wasn’t shaking or drooling. My other dog doesn’t seem to be crying when we leave home. So far, this product is wonderful and I highly recommend it! I have several friends from an animal rescue that I’ll happily tell about EverRoot!
I have found that the calming tablets by EverRoot have been a success in my household. My lab would suffer from anxiety during storms, car rides, and fireworks. We have been using the calming tablets and they have really seemed to make a difference. She doesn't get as worked up now as she used to and is able to relax a little bit more. She also doesn't mind the chewable tablets and takes them very easily, as she is a lab and thinks everything is a treat. I would recommend these. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion.
Not for Me
I really wanted to like this product because I currently use Purina products and I am a fan. I have a 10 year old Siberian Husky with separation anxiety. I was really hoping that this supplement would help us. Unfortunately my dog won't touch it. He smelled it but ultimately decided that it's not for him. I'm not willing to force him to take it because that would only increase his anxiety.
My dogs have anxiety and triggers so I purchased the chewable calming tablets at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion in the WOM program The Insiders..The dogs will eat it without having to hide it in something like cheese. This product took their anxiety level and dropped it greatly so it reduced their stress. I'm pleased with the product and will purchase again
calming for anxiety
Hello. I tried the ever root calming for my 4 year old matipoo. He has separation anxiety disorder and anxiety in general. I have tried many products including prescription drugs. I just handed it to him like any other treat and he sniffed and gobbled it right up! seemed to like the taste and smell. This seems to help him out. He is more relaxed and able to be around the puppies without issues. I'm excited about this product and will continue to treat my dog with it. One of the best points of the product is no antibiotics it takes on a more natural healthier option which is a huge plus. I would suggest that if you really love your pet to try this product. I would recommend this over others. I was sent this gift for my honest review.