EverRoot by Purina Digestion + Pumpkin Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This dog supplement, including prebiotic fiber from pumpkin and psyllium, supports digestive wellness and includes peanut butter for dogs for a tempting flavor.
- These non-GMO Project Verified prebiotics supplements are made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- USDA Certified Organic with fiber digestive supplement for dogs contains no soy, corn, gluten or grains.
- Organic dog supplements with prebiotics and pumpkin for dogs' digestive care provide a two-week supply for medium-size dog. Not intended for dogs under 1 year or reproducing female dogs.
- These prebiotics supplements are crafted by a PhD of Animal Nutrition, Dr. Brian at Purina.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EverRoot by Purina Skin & Coat + Safflower Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Brain Health + Coconut Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$18.94Chewy Price$29.99List Price$17.99Autoship Price
- Arkus Daily All-Natural Probiotic Digestive Dog Health Supplement, 0.8-oz jar$31.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Probiotic Hickory Chicken & Bacon Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Digestion + Pumpkin Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$20.48Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.46Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Immunity + Spirulina Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$14.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Replenish Dog Water Recovery All-Natural Dog Powder Supplement, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Detox Immunity Support Chicken Liver Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.73Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- PetAlive Digestive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$26.60Chewy Price$35.95List Price$25.27Autoship Price
- True Leaf Hip + Joint Chews Large Breed Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 21-oz bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- AniMed Muscle-Up Dog Supplement, 16-oz tub$19.26Chewy Price$25.79List Price$18.30Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Hip & Joint Chicken Bacon Flavored Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$66.66List Price$61.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin 2.0g, Organic Psyllium Husk 1.0g., Inactive Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil...||Active: Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum Marianum), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago Sativa)...||Beef Liver Hydrolysate, Digestive Enzymes (Papaya Extract), Prebiotics (Inulin & Pectin)...||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Diabetic Support...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Weight Management||Diabetic Support, Immune Support, Weight Management|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||—||—||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Dogs Like it
I don't ever give a 5 on review because there is always room for improvement, but my dogs really like this. It tastes like peanut butter to them but it's pumpkin, they love getting this and it helps with their digestion and they eat well.
My Husky loves this stuff!
I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. Our husky has problems with digestion and elimination when his diet isn’t carefully monitored. With Purina EverRoot liquid supplement, just mixed into his dry food, we have noticed a world of difference in our husky’s daily diet; with all natural ingredients I feel confident that our fur baby is getting everything he needs to aide in healthy digestion. Maverick’s “eliminations” have been more consistent in texture, and thankfully, no more messy accidents! It is awful to have a pet with a sensitive digestive system. We are very pleased to have found a product that not only works, but he gets super excited when meal time comes around.
Helps my doggies but expensive!
I received this product with rebate via the #EverRootInsiders campaign in exchange for my honest opinion. This product did help my doggies with digestion issues for the moment they were having rumbly tummies and loose stool but it is way too expensive especially if you have multiple pets. My dogs did like the flavor of the packet and they are picky eaters. Overall this product does what it claims to do but honestly, you can get canned pumpkin and mix in a bit of peanut butter and it would be the same thing.
Works well for my dog
I received the EverRoot Dog Digestion Supplement Liquid Packs at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion. So far I am happy with the product. I noticed a difference in my dog's digestion. I'm always a little nervous about giving her anything new since she has a sensitive stomach but no issues so far. My only criticism is that the product is quite expensive in my opinion.
Great for sensitive stomach
Got to try for first time these liquid packs. My dog has a sensitive stomach and has dealt with a lot of digestive issues over the years. Have tried many different things. Pumpkin alone, powder enzymes etc and some don't work at all and some work but not as much as I'd like. These work pretty well so far at helping with diarrhea and throw up issues. Have not had as many accidents happening. I like the natural ingredients and that there are individual pouches which makes for easy serving. I just pour over wet food and my dogs eats with no issues.
It was a way to get pumpkin into my dog's diet. He has a sensitive digestive system.
Has helped my dog’s digestive issues
EverRoot Natural, Limited Ingredient, Organic Dog Digestion Supplement has really helped my dog’s digestion issues. It seems to have helped firm up his stools and get rid of excess tummy gas. I like the Liquid Packs for easy administration. My dog takes these with no issues. I only wish more supplements came in the box. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest feedback.
I like the product
however, my dog wouldn't eat it unless I mixed it with mashed sweet potatoes but i will continue to use it because it is organic and of good quality.