EverRoot by Purina Heart Health + Taurine & Green Lipped Mussels Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients (per tablet): Green-Lipped Mussel 243 mg, Taurine 7.2 mg, Potassium 2.7 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Certified Organic Hawthorn Berries 1:4, Gingko Biloba 1:4, Garlic 1:4....||Active Ingredients: Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Dandelionextract...||Organic Carob||Organic Tarwi|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Diabetic Support...||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care, Circulatory Care, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Diabetic Support|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||—||Chicken, Poultry||—||—|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Natural...||—||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—|
About This Item
- Support your furry pal's normal heart and vasculature functioning with these easy-to-eat, chewable tablets.
- This wellness grain free dog supplement is Non-GMO Project Verified and made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Dr. Brian, a PhD of Animal Nutrition at Purina, formulates this dog supplement using extraordinary ingredients rooted in wellness to support your pal's heart health.
- This pack contains a 30-day supply for medium-sized dogs and is not intended for dogs under 1 year or reproducing female dogs.
- Green lipped mussels serve as the high-quality source of taurine in this formula, along with other traceably sourced ingredients .
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Phyto Flex Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$38.78Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Annamaet Enhance Raw & Home Cook Meal Dog Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 8.5-oz$60.00Chewy Price$65.99List Price$57.00Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Four Paws Healthy Promise Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced 5-in-1 Support Turkey Tail Mushroom, Ginko Biloba, Coenzyme Q10 & Lutien Dog Supplement, 120 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Multi-Tabs Plus Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 365 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Multivitamin Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$12.81Chewy Price$24.99List Price$12.17Autoship Price
- Ultimate Pet Nutrition Canine Boost Powder Supplement for Dogs, 3.17-oz box$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Pet MD Gut Support & Joint Health Bone Broth Powder Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility with Green Lipped Mussel All-In-One Supplement, 1-lb$35.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Dog will NOT eat
My dog eats EVERYTHING...except this supplement. I even tried crumbling it and sneaking it in his favorite treats like bananas and even sardines and he will NOT eat it. Shakes his head and spits it out every time.
EverRoot is an exceptional product that is good for dogs. I use their Heart Health because I own two rescue pups with heart murmurs. Green lipid muscles and taurine are necessary nutrients for all dogs without heart issues. This is a must for any dog.
It strengthens the heart
It definitely made a difference, because the dr said my dog heart was weak at the checkup and I gave him this and within days he was able to run with no problem. Highly recommend it.
No Way to Tell
I can't say if these work or not. Both of my dogs refuse to eat them and one of them will eat anything. Just wasted that money.
Great for my pups heart!
My dog loves to get his EverRoot Dog Heart Health Supplement daily. I chose this supplement to help keep her heart healthy as she gets older, as I have heard about DCM and other heart conditions. I feel good that I am doing something to help his heart by healthy and he loves the taste of these. It is hard to find a brand with all natural ingredients so I was so happy to see that these were. I feel like it has made a difference in his energy levels/endurance, I would say they are helping his heart. He is a smaller breed dog and the chews are fairly large, but I just put it in cream cheese for him. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion.
Doesn't smell too good but dogs love it
My dogs were alittle iffy about this product they spit it out but after I started mixing it with their wet food they didn't notice it was in there. And I love that it contains taurine in it since I have 2 dobermans. It is pricey but plan on continuing them on it with all the health benefits.
Natural Wholesome Ingredients Important to their health
I had the awesome opportunity to get these for my dog at a discount through #EverRootInsiders. Omega-3 fatty acids DHA & EPA, taurine, vitamins A, D & E are all loaded into this ocean-sourced supplement. These supplements provide healthy nutrients that our furry friends don't typically experience (unless you're lucky enough to live on a beautiful shoreline in New Zealand and have access to green-lipped mussels as well as fresh-caught Alaskan cod)!
Would not buy again
My dog would not eat these! I give him other supplements monthly and he does fine. These I could not get him to try.
My dog is getting older and I worry about her health, especially heart health. I am happy to have found EverRoot's Heart Health supplements to help make sure we can stay as healthy as we can! She loves the chewable tablets and has no issues taking them. Seeing how she is a larger breed dog, she does take 4 tablets daily and we go through box fairly quickly. I haven't seen any significant changes in her health or behavior since taking the Heart Health supplement, but it eases my mind knowing that I can at least try to help her out in whichever way possible. I feel a great value of pride knowing that EverRoot's supplements are made is the USA and non-GMO with simple ingredients. I have received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion.
Dog likes them
I picked this product because my dog is about middle age and want to make sure his key organs are in good shape. The tablet chews are a good size. My dog seems to like the taste as he chews them up pretty quickly. I have not been able to see any changes, he had a checkup and has had no issues with heart however. I like that they use simple ingredients in these. The price seems reasonable for short term use but maybe a little on the pricey side if wanting to continue daily with a bottle a month of a medium size dog and even less times if a larger dog.