Evolution Dog Flea Comb
About This Item
- Detect fleas fast and protect your pup from further infestation.
- Identify dry skin so your furry friend can be flake-free.
- Short- and long-haired breeds can benefit from this powerful comb.
- Pulls out fleas with bristles meant to last.
- Aids in keeping your best bud healthy and beautiful.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Flea Comb for Dogs, Short Coat$5.99Chewy Price
- ZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Frisco Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs$1.44Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Contoured Grip Flea Dog & Cat Comb$5.99Chewy Price
- DealAdams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$4.88Chewy Price$4.92List Price$4.64Autoship Price
- Frisco Single-Row Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs, Mini$2.50Chewy Price
- Warren London Neem Oil Flea & Tick Itch Relieving Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$4.50Chewy Price$4.87List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Flea Comb for Dogs & Cats$4.62Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Works like a charm
I work in cat rescue and frequently comb cats for fleas. This one is a good size. It covers more area than the small combs. It feels good in the hand and has a non slip grip. I recommend it.
Not recommended for fleas!
Fleas fit through the spokes. It's good for a comb, but useless for getting rid of fleas.
flea comb review
seems to work well and is comfortable in my hand I use it to comb cat and my dogs face she is a long haired terrier mix with a love of getting full of dirt every time she goes outside