Evolve Classic Kitten Turkey Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kitten recipe starts with protein-rich turkey, chicken and ocean fish to support healthy muscles, growth and development.
- Loaded with taurine―an amino acid essential to kitten health―to help support eye and heart health, and superfoods like cranberries, flaxseeds, and carrots.
- Provides a complete and balanced meal for growing kittens, and comes in an easy-to-open for feeding convenience.
- Cooked in broth so it provides plenty of moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support digestive and urinary health.
- Made in the USA with zero meat by-product meals, added sugars or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, so it’s great for kitties with food sensitives or allergies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutro Perfect Portions Grain-Free Salmon & Tuna Paté Recipe Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$33.12Chewy Price$36.00List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Triumph Turkey Formula for Kittens Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$30.61Chewy Price$31.56List Price$29.08Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Honor Roll with Saba in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Flaked Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.84Chewy Price$54.96List Price$37.85Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Oahu Luau Seabass in Seabass Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$23.68Chewy Price$26.32List Price$22.50Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Triumph Trout Formula Canned Cat Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$24.36Chewy Price$25.11List Price$23.14Autoship Price
- Nutro Perfect Portions Grain-Free Chicken & Shrimp Paté Recipe Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$33.36Chewy Price$31.69Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Kapi'Olani Luau Tilapia in Tilapia Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$23.88List Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Wysong Nurture Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$16.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.95Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Splash Dance Chicken & Ocean Fish Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Salmon...||Chicken, Liver, Fish...||Salmon, Ocean Fish, Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Each can I have opened has been very full, it does have a strong smell but it's not horrible smelling. Food is very soft and tender and both of my kittens seem to enjoy it. I mix their dry food in it and split the can throughout the day. I like the quality of ingredients and my lil fur babies have definitely gained some healthy weight. Definitely with the price for the amount you get.
Canned food I feel good about giving them - and less stinky poops!
I read all of the reviews for this and was super on the fence about trying this food, as a lot of people said their cats hated it. But I was super happy with the ingredients list compared to most of the other reasonably priced options out there and ultimately decided to try it as my kittens hadn't been too picky. I did mix the old and new foods and transition them over the course of about a week or longer, as you're supposed to in order to prevent diarrhea. Before switching to this, my 2 kittens were eating a major brand of canned kitten food found everywhere - the "fancy" one... I noticed that the carb content for this, despite the addition of a little rice, appears to actually be lower than the major brand they had been eating, which had milk in it. There are also no artificial colors/flavors in this food, and that was something I really wanted to get them away from as I myself have allergies to artificial colors/flavors and know they're quite bad for anyone. A couple of side benefits I have noticed since switching over to this food: (1) Less stinky poops! Before, when they were eating the big brand stuff, their poops were gag-inducing, room-clearing events. Now, I hardly notice when they poop. This alone is reason enough to switch, in my opinion. (2) They have also stopped getting frantic and jumping up on the counter frantically trying to get to the food while I am preparing their food. It's possible that this is something they would have grown out of anyway, but it seemed like this pretty much occurred around the time I switched their food. My theory is that potentially the addition of the extra fiber from the rice and vegetables helps their digestive tracts and feelings of satiety - and/or that the artificial colors/flavors are addictive and/or were contributing to behavior problems and inability to wait. I believe artificial colors have been linked to aggravating ADHD, as well as exacerbating behavior problems in human children, and I wonder if they were having a similar effect on my kittens. No way to prove switching their food was the cause, but I personally think it played a role. They also don't seem to look forward to their meals any less while on this food - they are always eager eaters. (3) Finally, their coats and tails are looking pretty healthy at 8 months old (about 2 months on this food, I think - maybe longer), and they have been gaining weight nicely. I also supplement their diet with a 1/4 tsp. of dulse (red seaweed) daily but I do think this food had helped with their general health, too. Overall, my cats are happy, healthy cats on this food, are better-behaved with less stinky poops, and are growing nicely. I plan to keep them on this brand of food indefinitely, including the adult formulations when they are ready for adult cat food.
progress is good
My 11 week old kittens are eating without a problem. Vet says have doubled their weight.
ok kitten food
The food is ok but definitely not a favorite brand. I doubt i would buy this again unless nothing else is available
Kittens gobble this up
We have a litter of orphaned kittens to feed. This is their favorite, it's gobbled up quite quickly! The kittens have been growing nicely and are so healthy and happy eating this food.
Why couldn't they leave 'perfect' alone?
I have been feeding this kitten food to all of my rescues for over a year. It's smooth texture blends well with KMR when weaning and even Mama cats loved it. The nutritional value and ingredients were outstanding. I eventually got our whole rescue/foster team to transition to this food and they agreed it was the best!' Unfortunately, they also share my opinion and experience with the new formula that I will share below. I currently have 5 cats and 4 kittens in foster and not one of them will eat this new version. Even my DOGS won't eat it and they will eat anything. I don't know what the manufacturer changed but they certainly didn't improve the product. Now I have to find a different food to be my choice and find a way to mix this food I have with something else so I don't have to throw it out. Hugely disappointed. Note that the one star in the rating reflects the commitment to maintaining the nutritional value/quality of this food, during the change. Unfortunately it has zero nutritional value if the cats and kittens won't eat it.
My foster kittens so far this season love it! Have fed it to at least 5 different litters.
great texture and the kittens eat it
My foster kittens are not thrilled with it by itself, but I put a can of something they like better on top of this and then they love this. Good ingredients and very wet which I like for them, I will keep buying it.
No obnoxious smell, nice consistency and the best- he likes it
Kittens & Mom love it.
I wanted a food that would be good for my kittens and their mother and it was a great choice. Momma Cat had been eating it for a couple of weeks before the kittens started eating and she's had great milk production. Kittens have been eating for almost three weeks and they are gaining weight and growing well.