Exaco Bird Bath, 1.3-gal
About This Item
- Lightweight bird bath gives the illusion of concrete but is really made from 70% clay.
- The center piece is hollow, so it can be filled with sand for added weight and stability.
- Easy to move from one location to another.
- Available in more than one color to match your front yard or backyard décor.
- Provides beaked buddies with a place to wash off and relax.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exaco Florentine Marbleized Bird Bath, 2-gal, Ivory/Black$59.99Chewy Price
- Exaco Scroll Vine Marbleized Bird Bath, 2-gal$59.99Chewy Price
- dealJW Pet InSight Bird Bath, Regular$5.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Verdigris Leaf Bird Bath$34.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Bird Banquet Fruit Formula Mineral Block Beak Conditioner, 1-block$3.75Chewy Price$3.56Autoship Price
- dealWild Harvest Molt Relief Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.44Chewy Price$7.59List Price$6.12Autoship Price
- K&H Pet Products Ice Eliminator Original Birdbath Deicer, 50 Watt$26.93Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Sunnydaze Decor 3-Tier Flower Blossom Outdoor Electric Water Fountain$490.95Chewy Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Frog Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$112.99Chewy Price$172.50List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Upland Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$142.99Chewy Price$172.50List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Rose Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$123.99Chewy Price$165.00List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Crane Lily Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$142.53Chewy Price$198.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
|Material||Stone||Stone||Stone||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Just what we wanted!
This birdbath is perfect, just what we were looking for too. It isn't breakable either and can be weighed down to make it even sturdier. The birds and squirrels love it as well as the deer.
Nice birdbath, good price
Easy to put together. Top unscrews and is lightweight so it’s really easy to keep clean. I filled the pedestal with stones for added stability. I also added a solar bubbler and stones to keep it centered. Birds like it! One star off since it is plastic after all.
Color of birdbath was a harsh, ugly green -- not at all like the attractive picture I saw online! Will be returning it to Chewey.
Terrible Ugly Plastic
Not at all as pictured, came as a hideous plastic, did not look like the stone it was Advertised as. Wouldn’t put this in my yard ever.
Love it so far
Since we bought this bird bath we've had a lot of snow and ice. That's why I picked this one. My other one cracked from freezing. I'm hoping when we thaw out it's crack free! Ohio winter.
The pedestal was/is missing??? Will it be shipped separately???
There is no way that this birdbath has 70% clay in it. It is clearly pure plastic
GREAT Bird Bath!
I have been looking for a bird bath that can withstand our weather here in Colorado, through the winter. I took a chance on this one after reading it’s many reviews. I’ve had it for 2 1/2 months and we had a few days below 0 and it has held up beautifully (even in our 2+ feet of snow)! I bought the green one & I love the color! The birds are very happy too!
I returned it. It was cheap plastic. Terrible quality. This needs to be fifty characters long so I am going to just keep writing but I highly recommend you keep looking if you want a high quality bird bath worth 65+ dollars.
Best thing is the deep bowl!
I have only had this for about a month, I will update after it has been in the weather for a while. So far, I really like it. Lightweight but sturdy and a nice deep bowl. The price is excellent. I have the green one and it is very bright. If this works out over a few more months I am going to purchase another one in a different color. It is hard to find affordable bird paths with deep bowls.