Exaco Scroll Vine Marbleized Bird Bath, 2-gal
About This Item
- Lightweight bird bath has the illusion of solid stone.
- The center piece is hollow, so it can be filled with sand for added weight and stability.
- Easy to move from one location to another.
- Adds a pop of color to your front yard or backyard décor.
- Provides beaked buddies with a place to wash off and relax.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Ice Eliminator Original Birdbath Deicer, 50 Watt$26.93Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Sunnydaze Decor 3-Tier Flower Blossom Outdoor Electric Water Fountain$490.95Chewy Price
- Exaco Florentine Marbleized Bird Bath, 2-gal, Ivory/Black$59.99Chewy Price
- Zingz & Thingz Verdigris Leaf Bird Bath$34.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Frog Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$112.99Chewy Price$172.50List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Crane Lily Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$129.99Chewy Price$198.00List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Upland Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$142.99Chewy Price$172.50List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Rose Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$123.99Chewy Price$165.00List Price
- dealWild Harvest Molt Relief Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.44Chewy Price$7.59List Price$6.12Autoship Price
- dealJW Pet InSight Bird Bath, Regular$5.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Bird Banquet Fruit Formula Mineral Block Beak Conditioner, 1-block$3.75Chewy Price$3.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird|
|Material||Stone||Stone||Stone||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Lots of fun
Birds, cats (inside of windows) and I all enjoy this. I love the red. Blue Jays have a boisterous time, don’t they always? I wish the top attached more securely to the post. I have to put it together every morning, hence the 4 stars instead of 5. I’m still hating the 4 letter minimum in the nickname field!
Review of bird bath
Awful..wasted our money..the base won't snap onto the pedestal, so couldn't use that), the top won't screw on securely, so falls apart every time a raccoon uses it..have to use top by itself, which basically defeats the purpose as now we can't see it from our sunroom.
Great bird bath. Birds and squirrels love it.
It looks wonderful in my garden. Lightweight, and therefore easy to empty and clean. No problem with tipping since you can add pebbles as ballast. Animals love it.
The birds love it
Beautiful, durable - our birds love it! Deeper than the one it’s replacing (replacing a ceramic bird bath bowl that cracked, leaked and then broke ). All that plus the price is right!
This birdbath is OK
I finally was able to put the birdbath together and I bought some sand that's for aquariums to put in the middle piece. The top and the Middle were easy to put together. However, it's the bottom part that was hard to put on. So I Say this because it had to be pounded on with a rubber mallet. Well, that's the only way I was able to get that piece to hold so the sand didn't run out. So from what I was told it should not have been that hard to be put together. So that's why it's getting only a 3-star rating.
Very nice birdbath. Easy to set and light enough to move around.
I love this bird bath!
I looked at a similar bird bath for almost twice the price. Dish easily screws off to clean. Love how middle section can be filled with sand or pea gravel. Very stable. Nice looking. Great price. Might buy a second one.
The color is nice but it is aight weight plastic that it would blow over easy in a wind.
Birds are happy
The bird bath is beautiful, sturdy and easy to set up.