Exclusively Dog Wafer Cookies Carob Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Yummy carob-flavored wafer cookie treats are just as wholesome as they are delicious.
- Utilizes Carob, which is ingredient that looks and tastes like chocolate.
- Includes no animal parts or by-products.
- Made with certified Kosher ingredients.
- 100% sourced and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTriumph Wild Spirit Slow Baked Small Batch With Chicken & Cranberries Biscuits Dog Treats, 20-lb box$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealTriumph Wild Spirit Slow Baked Small Batch Pumpkin & Cinnamon Flavor Biscuits Dog Treats, 20-lb box$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealDarford Naturals Charmint Dog Treats, 14.1-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealDarford Grain-Free Baked Pumpkin Recipe with Mixed Vegetables Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$7.70Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- DealDarford Grain-Free Tasty Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Grain-Free Oven Baked Chicken Recipe with Pomegranate Dog Treats, 2.25-lb bag$17.78Chewy Price$20.98List Price$16.89Autoship Price
- DealTriumph Wild Spirit Slow Baked Small Batch With Red Apples & Yogurt Biscuits Dog Treats, 20-lb box$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealBocce's Bakery Everyday Mud Pie Oh My Biscuits Crunchy Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.50Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- DealBocce's Bakery Everyday Quack Quack Quack Biscuits Crunchy Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.50Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Bully Puffs Grain-Free Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$7.90Chewy Price$11.98List Price$7.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Dried Ground Carob, Vegetable Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Wheat Flour, Powdered Sugar, Shortening...||Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter, Maltodextrins...||Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sugar...||Organic Oat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Palm Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Vanilla, Carob, Herbs & Spices||Peanut Butter, Carob, Herbs & Spices||Peanut Butter||Cheese||Cinnamon, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet, Flax-Free, Pea-Free||Vegetarian, Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Flax-Free, Pea-Free||Human-Grade, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet, Flax-Free, Pea-Free||Human-Grade, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet, Flax-Free, Pea-Free||Vegetarian, Organic|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
He loves it
I have two doodles...My girl likes these treats a lot, but my boy, he would do anything for them...I have seen him fly over the sofa to get to the yummy treats he loves... I have never seen him react to something like he does to these, not even chicken.
Both dogs absolutely love these cookies. We will definitely be buying more in the future
It's a hit!!!
It's funny my dog doesn't like biscuits, however I thought I would try this because who doesn't like chocolate, right ? Then I thought if she likes this I can try other ones once she gets use to the texture perhaps? My Husky is excited she gets 1 before bed daily and she looks forward to the treat! Mom's happy now too!
Not a fan at all!!
My dog is very good motivated. She loves all her treats! I tried these and she absolutely hated them. She wanted nothing to do with them, I was shocked!
Roscoe not interested...
I tried these with my dog and my mother’s dog and neither were interested. They sniff it and just look up expecting something else. I guess they don’t care for the carob? I guess I’ll have to try them on my friends dogs cause I’d hate to waste a whole bag.
So, I got these on sale is why I decided to try them honestly. I paid a dollar and some change for a small bag to give my guy dome variety, and once my Aussie tasted them i felt like i probably should've ordered a few more bags. He ate four and then I put them in a mason jar and he keeps staring at it forlornly. Definitely will be adding to my auto ship.
my dog didn’t like them
I offered one to my dog and she ate half of it and then wouldn’t touch the rest. I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just my dog being picky. They smell good though…
Not for my finicky eater
My dog did not like these. She is a picky princess.
Bought these to give my pups something different from what they usually get, but I found their response to be mediocre. They eat them, but don’t gat overly excited like they do with some other treats
My dog loves these!
My dog loves the smell of chocolate, so I decided to let him try these Carob treats instead! He loved these so much that he licked floor long after the crumbs were gone, just in case he missed some.