Exo Terra Corner Reptile Water Dish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The realistic pebble rock finish will be a beautiful addition to any terrarium.
- The space-saving design is crafted to fit into just about any corner.
- using food-grade resin that’s easy to clean whenever needed while preventing the buildup of harmful bacteria.
- Constructed for stability so it will not tip over easily.
- Features safety steps inside the bowl to help prevent drowning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stroodies Crested Gecko Bowl, 3 count, Marble, 2-oz$6.30Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, Large$17.06Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Medium$9.47Chewy Price$12.00List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Bomber Jacket Brown$7.36Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$11.09Chewy Price
- Komodo Panther Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 1-cup$8.53Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.87Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$24.05Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Grey, Extra Large$20.81Chewy Price$25.29List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir Reptile Water Bottle, 22-oz bottle$11.86Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
This product looks fantastic, it was just how I imagined it to be. The only thing I got to say is that is not that big, but since I have a juvenile ball Python it will work for now. Besides that I would defines recommend it to anyone who wants their terrarium to look more alive! Btw it perfectly fits on my 20 gallon tank