Exo Terra Daylight Basking Reptile Spot Lamp
About This Item
- A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve which provides UVA and is also ideal for plant’s photosynthesis
- Reptiles need UVA light to stimulate activity, encourage natural foraging and aid in digestion
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation and increases ambient air temperature
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Daytime Heat Lamp or Night Heat Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Same products, at significantly cheaper prices compared to retail stores
This is the worst bulb design ever. Ive bought six of these over the last 10 months and four of them have burned out and had to be replaced by new bulbs that also soon burned out. Im done buying this junk.
DO NOT BUY THIS
I JUST ORDERED THIS BULB IN MAY. ITS ALREADY GONE OUT!!! I HAVE TO GET A DIFFERENT BULB.
my green anole loves it.
but the glue came loose in the light bulb and it's about to fall out.
Its a great make but does not make sense, burns quickly
My turtle loves it but the only problem I have here is it burns so fast.I am looking for other regular bulb options now. Cant even last 2 days sometimes.Do not know why , either if its a manufacturing defects.
Great light bulb
I accidently got the wrong one it's not as bright as I wanted it but works great for my turtle tank and very affordable.
Not for heat.
I was looking for heat bulbs that’s low watt and small and for day use but these bulbs don’t put how much heat the all arrived unbroken and work fine
Stopped working after one day
This bulb was on for less that 18 hours before it inexplicably stopped working.
My red eared sliders have had the turtle topper for two weeks and still have not used it.
The gecko loves
My gecko loves it and I love the price lol. Works just as well as the expensive ones in stores.