Exo Terra Daylight Basking Reptile Spot Lamp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve which provides UVA and is also ideal for plant’s photosynthesis
- Reptiles need UVA light to stimulate activity, encourage natural foraging and aid in digestion
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation and increases ambient air temperature
- Can be combined with Daytime Heat Lamp or Night Heat Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
- Because it's a spot lamp, you can direct the heat and light in a certain direction to create basking sites in the terrarium
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med T8 ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Fluorescent Lamp, 24-in$34.59Chewy Price$43.99List Price$32.86Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Intense Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 25-w bulb$5.92Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.62Autoship Price
- Zilla Night Red Heat Incandescent Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 75-watt, bundle of 3$33.63Chewy Price$34.68List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$46.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$9.40Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun Reptile Terrarium Hood, 48-in$74.51Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$35.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Zoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Lamp, 60-Watt$10.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T5-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 54 x 46-in$34.62Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 100W$21.43Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
Broke first day we used it
Unfortunately this lamp broke the first time we attempted to use it. Not sure where it went wrong - guessing just a defective one. Chewy was great about getting us a refund - we will try a different brand!
It's not the bulbs
We were blowing through bulbs. I finally got suspicious of the fixture, got a new one and I had several "blown" bulbs that I hadn't disposed of and ALL of them still worked.
Works as Intended
Exo Terra Daylight Basking Reptile Spot LampExo Terra Daylight Basking Reptile Spot Lamp are decent bulbs. It works as intended!
Burned out already
I had it for less than a month, and it already burned out.
I've found that this bulb lasts a lot longer than any other similar
Lasted a week
I’m not entirely sure how to judge a bulb’s expiration date but this one lasted about a week and blew out. I used it in the double ceramic basking domes ( max 100 watt) and didn’t touch with fingers. Now, I have to order another. Grrrr
Waste of money. They burn out extremely fast. In fact, I just put the last one in, and it blew immediately. If you are considering purchasing these, just take whatever money you are planning to spend and throw it in the trash.
150W Light Bulb
I'm VERY happy with this product! I bought two 150W bulbs for my bearded dragons 55gallon tank since Dec 2020, only 1 bulb went out on 7/2021 while the other is still going. I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Burnt out quick
Bulb lasted for four weeks and burnt out. I have it on a timer so it’s not on all day and have everything mounted as I should. The other one I had lasted for two years but also a different brand same watts.
Looks like a 50/50 split
The first bulb blew after only 3 days. The 2nd one however has been going since so I'm guessing it's a QC issue or a dud.