Exo Terra Feeding Dish, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of food-grade resin to help keep your pet safe as he eats.
- The natural look goes beautifully with any type of terrarium.
- Easy to clean for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Crafted with a non-porous surface that won’t absorb potentially harmful bacteria.
- Can be used by a variety of pets including turtles, frogs, newts, hermit crabs, lizards and snakes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs, 10-in$5.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$26.05Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, XLarge$23.62Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Komodo Smart Dish Multi-Purpose Feeding Reptile Dish, Brown, Small$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- CC Pet Corner Reptile Soaking Bowl, Tan, Medium$10.33Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir Reptile Water Bottle, 22-oz bottle$11.86Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Stroodies Crested Gecko Bowl, 3 count, Marble, 0.5-oz$4.27Chewy Price$6.00List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$11.09Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Komodo Panther Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 3-cup$12.99Chewy Price$15.59List Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Black$6.90Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||N/A||—||—||—||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Elevated||Tip-Resistant||Elevated||Removable Bowls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
says medium but its more like small better for feeding baby bearded dragons, small tortoise, leopard geckos etc, not for a snake too small for them to soak in
Great for babies
Nice dish and looks great in my baby sulcata's box! It does look a little more orange than the photos, if you're a stickler for colors. She likes to climb into the bowl and monch on her grasses and leaves.
Cute and multipurpose!
I bought it to be a food dish for my tort, however he seems to enjoy lounging in it. It arrived early and fits well with the enclosure and is easy to clean.
Different color and texture then in the pictures.
The imagine shows you a more grayish- rock textured dish, What I got was more of a orange color and the texture looked was more plastic-like. Overall, the item I received looked a lot less realistic compared to the picture.
Perfect for my tortoise!
This dish is about the size of my hand and is very shallow. It is a perfect sized feeding dish for my Russian tortoise! He is able to access his food very easily and sits on top of the dish waiting to be fed.
When I bought this, I was under the impression that it was larger due to the picture provided. It also looked, from the photos, that the dish was deeper than it actually was. I’m sure for someone who is looking for a shallow feeding dish, this is the perfect choice but it was not what I was looking for at all.
WARNING IT IS VERY SMALL
I ordered this feeding dish for my red foot hatchling and although it says medium be warned it is what seems to be an extra small otherwise overall it is a good dish for feeding hatchlings.
Yep! It's good!
The turtle went right to it! Holds food well. Looks great in his home and is made very well, actually stone I believe. You should get it!!
This dish works great as a saltwater soaking dish for my hermit crabs it isn’t too deep , and is easy for them to get in and out of, and is big enough to also put a sponge in , in case they need extra help
I use it to lay a mouse din din for my corn snake slinky