Exo Terra Ficus Silk Plant
About This Item
- Lifelike silk replica of a real plant that can provide decoration in your terrarium
- Helps create safe, natural hiding spots
- Can be used in combination with live plants
- Easier to keep clean and maintain than live plants but gives you the same advantages as live plants
- Perfect for spots that are too hot or dry for real plants
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Repti Hammock, Giant$18.99Chewy Price
- Fluker's English Ivy Repta-Vines, 6-ft$10.99Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Small$3.68Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Small$7.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Small$3.48Chewy Price$4.73List Price
- CC Pet Basking Ramp Reptile Hide$10.30Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- CC Pet Slate Reptile Basking Ramp$17.17Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Galapagos Cholla Wood Branch Terrarium Accessory, Regular, 36-in$22.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Floating Turtle Pier Platform, Small$27.98Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Fluker's Bamboo Bars for Reptiles, 2 count$14.89Chewy Price$21.33List Price
- Zoo Med Reptile Shelter 3 in 1 Cave, Small$17.57Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic River Turtle Tank Pebbles, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Works in aquariums too
The Exo Terra Ficus Silk Plants are actually sold for use with reptiles, but I use them in my aquariums. I put them at the top of the corners in some of my tanks because I like the way they hang down, as opposed to the usual aquarium plants. They also look more natural than plastic plants, provide cover and come with suction cups to hold them in place. Over time the suction cups do become stiff and lose their grip, but I use small inexpensive suction cups with small zip ties as replacements.
Our bearded dragon loves them. I think it is great quality and easy to clean.
I really like its has a really great grip just cause got climbs on it a lot and it hasn't given me an trouble it also makes a great his for him in his mini great how's he has
Great terrarium plant
I am using this in my baby crested gecko habitat. Provides plenty of hiding spots and its easy to clean. It looks attractive in the habitat as well. I have some older pieces of this item and they hold up really well to repeated use.
Bought this for our Ruby (mexican red knee) and it's so soft, so pretty and lifelike. she's crawled and hanged on it and it hold her. Fit perfectly in her 5 gallon tank. I also took a small branch off and added it to the top of our jumping spider's enclosure and he LOVES it has made 2 beds on it and loves to hide and catch food from it :)
IF YOU NEED IT, BUY IT!
I was hesitant to spend this much money on a fake plant but it was worth it honestly, I loved how it looked in my Tree Frog tank and it did not even shed a leaf, thank god!
Very nice quality
The suction cups work great and they are exactly what I wanted and was expecting.
Crested geckos hideout
We have purchased several of these because our crested geckos love to hide in them. It is always a test to see if I can find them during the day with they climb in and sleep. They seem to like the privacy it provides and still allows them to hang on the glass or sleep on or under a leaf.
Will definitely buy again
My bearded dragon loves it. He/she is always on it
EXO TERRA Ficus Silk Plant
Small 17”. These are great! Unable to find locally. Nothing I’ve found compares to it. I just bought four more. The ones I have lasted over 4 years. Still in great condition. Need to rinse and wipe off every 2 weeks. My Fire Belly Newts use them as a place to rest and for shade. Nice and roomie...