Exo Terra Glow Light Porcelain Reptile Terrarium Lamp
By Exo Terra
About This Item
- Produces a moon-like glow long after the lamp is turned off, making it great for use during the day and at night.
- Equipped with a heat resistant porcelain socket for safety, and a spring-loaded swivel clamp for convenience.
- Suitable for use with both compact fluorescent bulbs as well as incandescent bulbs.
- A great way to keep your pet pal comfy and free from stress throughout the day.
- Makes nocturnal viewing easy and eliminates the need for additional fixtures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Reptile Lamp$25.10Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Economy Clamp Reptile Lamp$18.47Chewy Price
- Fluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 50-watt$7.27Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$5.13Chewy Price$6.33List Price
- Marina Aquarium Light Bulb, 15-watt$3.35Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Chromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$27.95Chewy Price$34.50List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$12.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$32.28Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- REPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit$34.62Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch, 5.5-in$9.00Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Zoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$20.42Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Johnny on Mar 7, 2022
Ceramic not aluminum
When I purchased this fixture thought the dome was aluminum. But the dome is actually ceramic an heavier then aluminum. When a 100watt or more is in fixture. Makes a crackling sound. So I purchased a aluminum one after this purchase.