This is the second bulb that exploded in my turtle tank. Glass everywhere. Smoked. Fire alarm went off. I had to drain the entire tank to get all of the glass up. I do not recommend anyone buy this product. Faulty!
The bulb exploded/shattered and thankfully the screen cover kept it from injuring our little beardie! Scared my son half to death and glass all over surrounding the vivarium! Could have been a bigger nightmare if the old screen (with larger gaps) had still been on.
This light made it maybe a few weeks after I got it. I double checked to see if it was my lamp, it wasn’t.
Wonderful product. Difficult to find item elsewhere at an affordable price, but chewy came thru.
Burned out in about 3 days, don’t know what else to say but very disappointed
This was delivered quickly, however, it did not last past night five.
I ordered one and it lasted 3 days before it burnt out. I contacted Chewy who handled it beautifully by sending me a replacement. The replacement ALSO BURNT OUT IN 3 DAYS!!! Luckily my babies did not die in the chill! Do not risk your animals by buying this bulb!!!
I ordered a heating lightbulb for my bearded dragon I didn’t even have a 10 minutes and it blew on me and it busted
Order came quick, Secure packing, and was accurate. The reptile lights are more cheaper on Chewy compared to stores in person.
It popped within an hour of usage. I don’t know if it has something to do with the power connection but it exploded and no longer works. Made very poorly. It’s not the first time this happens. I always buy this brand for my red eared slider and they also explode but not as soon as this one did. They usually last a few weeks before going out. I would recommend buy from a different brand.