Exo Terra Invertebrate Reptile Water Dish
About This Item
- Equipped with foam to help prevent the possibility of drowning.
- Features a smooth, non-porous surface that resists the absorption of bacteria.
- The natural look blends in with just about any type of environment.
- The stable construction means you won’t have to continually clean up spills and messes.
- Easy to clean whenever needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CC Pet Mini Reptile Soaking Bowl$5.79Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- CC Pet Comus Reptile Dish$8.41Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Medium$7.93Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- Fluker's Repta-Waterer Reptile Water Bottle, 5-oz bottle$6.23Chewy Price$7.88List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, Large, bundle of 3$62.16Chewy Price$65.43List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$18.95Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, XLarge$23.77Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$11.09Chewy Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Bomber Jacket Brown$7.14Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Zoo Med Glow in the Dark Combo Food & Water Hermit Crab Bowl$6.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||—||—||—||5 ounces||5-ounce|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Best tarantula water bowl!
I LOVE these for my tarantulas! Their depth relative to surface area means when you fill it you're good for awhile if you have to be. The evaporation rate is very low even here in TX. I'm disabled and struggle with chronic pain so I do my tarantulas' water once every 7 to 10 days and they never go without thanks to these. They can last longer in a pinch- I ended up bed-bound by an injury for around a month a few days after watering my Ts and when I was on my feet again there was still accessible water for all my girls! Their snug corner fit means my bulldozers don't shove them around, the narrower mouth means less debris get in, feeders are less likely to drown, and my Ts don't seem as tempted to toss a bolas in there, and the low profile makes it possible to keep them by the doors of enclosures like exoterras.