Exo Terra Mini Mister Spray Bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps maintain optimum humidity in your terrarium for healthy reptiles and plants.
- Adjustable spray nozzle allows single-stream to full-mist spraying.
- The 16.7-ounce reservoir is ideal for use with large or multiple terrariums, outdoor set-ups and even greenhouses.
- Features a locking mechanism that delivers continuous spraying.
- Easy to use—just fill with water and spray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CC Pet Jr Mist'r Reptile Terrarium Mister$9.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Fluker's Relative Humidity Hygrometer$6.99Chewy Price$9.92List Price
- Komodo Reptile Spray Bottle, 550-ml bottle$4.11Chewy Price$5.39List Price$3.90Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Reptile Thermometer$37.08Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- API Turtle Sludge Destroyer Aquarium Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$7.12Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.76Autoship Price
- Fluker's Thermo-Hygrometer, Digital$24.99Chewy Price$36.32List Price
- Exo Terra Analog Hygrometer for Reptiles$4.39Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Exo Terra Combometer Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer$27.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- MistKing v5.0 Starter Misting System$175.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean Deluxe Turtle Filter, 20-gal$18.99Chewy Price
- Fluker's Super Scrub Reptile Cleaner, 16-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$15.21List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Sand Scooper Reptile Scoop$9.41Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I have a wonderful dog named Nelly who suffers from dog related anxiety. Tried many ways to train this 13 yo boy. Gentle sprays with this mister has done the trick. I have 20 years prof exp. Don’t!
The bottle doesn't even connect to the straw inside. It's attached and water fills the tube, but the bottle doesn't spray.
Works wonderfully! You can change the spray of the water from a stream to a fine mist, perfect for my froggy friends. Super fast delivery as well
Great buy for my dragon
Great for misting my dragons food or for misting him.
I’ve used many different kinds of bottle sprayers over the years but was always looking for the best value. This sprayer was about $1 more than the ones I usually bought, but it works SO WELL. I dont accidentally spray my beardie directly and make him angry like the last “misting” bottle I had. He finally accepts the misting!
This bottle is a nice size and has potential, but the threads to screw the top into the main bottle are cheap and don’t catch... I ended up spilling water everywhere when I thought it was closed and it wasn’t.
Best I’ve had
I bought a much more expensive, well known brand mister and it broke within 2 weeks. This one is small and great for 1-3 reptiles depending on what you have. Absolutely great mister and reliable.
This spray bottle is so much better than one you find that are not made for reptile use. I would buy another.
Not your traditional spray bottle...
This is definitely not your traditional spray bottle...it's better! There are many things to like about the product, and of course dislike as well. I like how there are 4 different spray settings, so you can water whatever you need without an issue! Overall, it's a pretty good product! Not the best quality, as plastic's a little thin and sometimes it'll leak, but it sprays well and doesn't normally clog, so is pretty good overall. :) Pros: AFFORDABLE! (I mean, c'mon, there's no excuse that you can't afford $3), wide variety of settings, easy to fill, refill, and empty, doesn't normally get stuck, and overall better than those cheap hairspray bottles at the Dollar Tree. Cons: thin plastic, bottle and top could possibly be broken/cracked/ruptures pretty easily, tends to leak sometimes