Exo Terra Natural Daylight Reptile LampBy Exo Terra
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- UV light is essential for the overall health of reptiles and amphibians, but snakes, frogs, toads and salamanders require lower levels. This bulb provides the ideal daylight spectrum for all reptiles & amphibians.
- A full spectrum daylight bulb with a very high visual light output and high color rendering index (98 CRI), recommended as a general light source for all terrarium types
- Combine with the Exo Terra Reptile UVB100, Reptile UVB150 or Reptile UVB200, depending on the reptile’s UV requirements, to intensify natural sunlight conditions
- Stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behavior through UVA radiation as well as stimulates plant growth
- Gives your snakes and amphibians the proper amount of UV light
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
Does this bulb stimulate plant growth?
Answer by • Dec 08, 2017
This bulb stimulates plant growth.
How long does this bulb last?
Answer by • Oct 31, 2019
These lamps should be replaced every 6 months when used 10-12 hours on a daily basis. This light will continue to emit light, but UVB output will diminish after 6 months.
Is this bulb safe for a creasted gecko
Answer by • Jul 21, 2019
This bulb is suited for Crested Geckos.
Can this work for a leopard gecko
Answer by • May 12, 2019
This bulb could work for a leopard gecko, but keep in mind that their eyes are very sensitive and they should have lots of light, dark, and heat gradient throughout their tanks.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Paramount on Dec 21, 2020
Does the job, quality product.
Gives off a great touch of light, quality bulb. Does the job perfectly. Would buy again.