Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from food-grade resin
- Extremely stable, not easily flipped by larger reptiles
- Natural look integrates in any type of terrarium
- Coated for easy cleaning and nonporous surface resists harmful bacteria
- Steps prevent crickets and terrarium animals from drowning
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Large$16.29Chewy Price$23.63List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, Large$21.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zoo Med Glow in the Dark Combo Food & Water Hermit Crab Bowl$2.83Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Exo Terra Bamboo Tweezers Feeding Tool$6.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Zoo Med Creatures Glow In The Dark Reptile Feeding Tongs$3.59Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Fluker's Repta-Waterer Reptile Water Bottle, 5-oz bottle$6.23Chewy Price$7.88List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes, Small$5.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mealworm Feeding Dish$18.98Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$17.68Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Grey, Extra Large$20.81Chewy Price$25.29List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||—|
|Capacity (Max)||12-ounce||31.75 ounces||20.99 ounces||0.35 ounces||3.4-oz|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
My cat loves this stuff!
My cat absolutely loves all of the Fancy Feast Classic Pate varieties. I feed her two 3 ounce cans a day and she still wants more! Chewy always has it in stock and the cat food arrives within a couple of days at my doorstep. Im a satisfied customer.
Perfect for a grown up ball python
This is a heavy bowl that cannot be knocked over. My adult ball pythons have these and the corner deeper bowls. They can soak well enough in this and it works well for my one spider girl who tried to drown herself in the deep corner bowl because she can't sink too far into it to cover her whole body. Sticker Removes perfectly. Easy to clean. Have bought several of these over the last 2 years and they have all held up.
Exo Terra XL water dish
Very pleased! I got this today, it was well wrapped. It's very large. It just might last throughout the life of my snakes. My oldest corn snake is just two so he has a lot of growing to do but this has lots of room for him to soak in. It's very heavy for those wondering about your pet tipping it, I can't imagine that happening unless your pet has hands and wants to do so. I was leery of buying a bowl online but Chewy never lets me down with customer service, if something goes wrong, they make it right. So I took the chance. No regrets.
wrong size label
I only buy exo terra water dishes for my snakes. I ordered the medium, but received a small. You can see the label and how small it is compared to the large exo terra dish. Very disappointed because I needed a medium for one of my snakes and this is useless to me. This obviously has the wrong tag on it, because there is a HUGE difference between these bowls.
Perfect size for my snake
This fits great in my 40 gal tank & my snake digs it.
Perfect for crickets food!
Bought 2 of these 1.5 inch bowls for holding cricket water gel and cricket food gel. They fit great next to each other! Solid pieces, would buy again.
Soaking Pool for Box Turtles
It’s our box turtles soaking pool. The color is definitely way off, it’s a 70’s mustard yellow and doesn’t look like the photo advertised. Aside from that, it is deep and large and would work great for juvenile turtles. My box turtles are little babies about quarter sized so it’s way too deep for them. I will have to put some river rocks at the bottom so they can climb in and out safely. We will certainly make use of this. Seems strong and durable so long as you take care of it. I don’t see how it could leak like others have said.
I just moved Slinky to her 55 gallon inclosuer and these bowls look pretty good she got her lg for dranking and the med for her food coz some times I lay in there when I come back it's gone
I couldn’t believe the deal I got on this! It’s prefect for my pied ball python. It’s great quality and heavy duty. I paid half the price through chewy than any pet store I shop at.
not big enough for full size dragon
It’s a good product, but I wish “xl” was big enough for a 20 inch dragon