Exo Terra Swamp Basking Splash Proof Reptile Spot Lamp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reptiles need UVA light to stimulate activity, encourage natural foraging and aid in digestion. Regular light bulbs do not produce UVA and lack of it can cause illness and even death
- Broad spectrum daylight spot lamp designed to withstand wet conditions
- Splash- and mist-resistant basking lamp with an extra-strong neodymium glass outer sleeve
- Ideal for aquatic or extremely humid terrarium set-ups, where high humidity or accidental water spillage could cause a regular basking lamp to burn out or shatter
- Enhances animal coloration
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 100-w bulb$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zilla Desert Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb, 20 watts$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$46.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$34.49Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Exo Terra Intense Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 25-w bulb$4.70Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Nano LED Light$10.60Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Fluker's 10-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Switch$19.99Chewy Price$30.05List Price
- Zoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Terrarium Bulb, 100-watt, bundle of 3$46.53Chewy Price$47.97List Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor Reptile Lamp$57.20Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 25W$21.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTherm Habitat Heater, 40W$46.83Chewy Price$59.22List Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor UVB Reptile Lamp$58.70Chewy Price$65.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Works Well before it blows out
I've had experiences in the past with these bulbs blowing out well before they should. They work well WHEN they are working. I've had this one for almost 3 months and it blew out today. This happens all the time.
I’ve been using these bulbs for almost 20 years! Chewy’s price is literally the best there is. It lasts a really long time and my turtle loves it and basks all the time. Highly recommend!
Never Showed Up
Would love to leave a better review, but my turtle is still cold and I need to find a different light.
uv/ub light bulb
got splash proof because I'm clumsy and i dropped the light bulb and lamp into the tank the other day while I was cleaning it fell into the water
Bought something similar from a Big Box Pet Store ....paid 3 X the amount and it lasted only 1 month. Chewy has the best prices!
Pet turtle loves the heat
Seems our turtle was due for a new heat lamp.He seems to love basking in this glow!
Bright and Hot
Perfect for a Red Eared Slider! He never started basking until I gave him this to use!
5 star on time great price
On time great prices everything was there and great quality
so far, so great!
After a recent bad experience with the Exo Terra 60W bulbs I was worried that chewy wasn't vetting products and this one might also burn out in less than two weeks, even with usage limited to daytime. BUT! This 75W bulb has the turtles climbing all over each other to get the best position for basking and the bulb is still going strong after a month. Hoping it lasts another two months.
Good quailty light
This is a good quality light it can stand some splashing at times. Order two because shipping time is horrendous.