Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Serves as a conductive heat source for amphibians, reptiles, arachnid and planted terrariums.
- Helps your pet regulate his body temperature which is important for digestion, metabolism, appetite and activity.
- Offers safe, even heat distribution and is suitable for all glass terrariums.
- Mount it under the terrarium or on the side.
- Can be used with an Exo Terra Thermostat and/or with other heat sources for species that require more heat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Digital Min-Max Precision Thermometer$12.89Chewy Price$14.38List Price
- Zoo Med Precision Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge$10.49Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infared Reptile Terrarium Heat Emitter, 60-watt$18.60Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- dealZilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Night Red, 50 Watts$7.87Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- dealZilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Mini Day White Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 25-watt, bundle of 3$25.80Chewy Price$26.61List Price
- dealZoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$17.77Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor Reptile Lamp$52.80Chewy Price
- dealZilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day Blue, 50 Watts$11.69Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp$18.24Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 25W$13.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$22.39Chewy Price$32.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
WILL NOT COME OFF
This heat pad works well for heating and is very flat against glass, but once it is placed, you cannot remove it whatsoever. It is very difficult and every part you get off, leave all of the adhesive on the glass. If you want it off you will need a new tank unless you are ok with a giant splotchy spot.
It was sooo small I didn’t realize how small it was
really nice heat mat
this heat mat covers a lot of ground and heats up really well. i was very impressed. 100% recommend.
Perfect size for what I needed. Fits my tortoise house perfect.
Work great for smaller reptiles & tanks!
I use these for my scorpion, leopard gecko and my young corn snake. They are amazing! They don’t get too hot and they definitely provide the necessary warmth. They’re super easy to use and so far, none have burned out! I definitely recommend them!
Works great, reasonable price
We have a 20 gallon tank for our leopard gecko, and this mat makes it toasty warm even in the cold winter months. I had to move it away from her water dish so it wouldn't evaporate too quickly, and I had to move her sleeping enclosure because it was so hot she wouldn't go inside! It's a great supplement to the heat lamp on top, which is fine by itself in summer but nowhere near enough to keep the tank warm in winter.
I bought this heat mat for my leopard gecko after her old one died. Much bigger than expected but a good thing! Stays warm and is consistent especially with it hooked up to a thermostat