Exotic Nutrition Caterpillars Hedgehog Treats, 1.2-oz canBy Exotic Nutrition
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Canned caterpillar treats for hedgehogs.
- Reward your pet pal with a protein-packed snack.
- Designed keep your little dude’s daily diet from becoming monotonous.
- Cooked in the can to help maintain maximum nutritional value, flavor and aroma.
- Ideal for sugar gliders, hedgehogs, wild birds, reptiles, fish and other insect-eating animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soft-Body Caterpillars (Erinota Thrax)||De-Shelled Garden Snails (Achatina Fulica)||Mealworms (Tenebrio Molitor)||Superworms (Zophobas Morio)||Silkworm Pupae (Bombyx Mori)|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
So I have two hedgies, my male who is balled up in the picture below, didn't like the caterpillar. I even tried placing it in his food dish and he actually ate around it. No surprise because he doesn't like anything except for his usual food. My female on the other hand (the other two pictures) likes mealworms and grasshoppers so I figured she would like these, but I was wrong.. she would smell it, eat it but would spit it right back out, which is pictured on the top, kinda hard to see she chewed on it though... I tried the caterpillars on them twice with some time inbetween the first attempt and the second attempt, still didn't like them... I think it's just because they are soft and squishy.. I'm not sure... and be careful opening the container again after you take the seal off because they smell absolutely horrible, but I mean... It's dead caterpillars of course it's going to smell rancid.
My hegie looooves this guy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!