Exotic Nutrition Caterpillars Hedgehog Treats, 1.2-oz can
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Canned caterpillar treats for hedgehogs.
- Reward your pet pal with a protein-packed snack.
- Designed keep your little dude’s daily diet from becoming monotonous.
- Cooked in the can to help maintain maximum nutritional value, flavor and aroma.
- Ideal for sugar gliders, hedgehogs, wild birds, reptiles, fish and other insect-eating animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Wax Snax Small Animal Treats, 1-oz bag$4.39Chewy Price$4.89List Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Omega Yum Small Pet Fish Sticks, 0.6-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects EZ-Small Pet Worm Treat, 1.41-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Pasture Plus+ Salad Essentials Rabbit Treats, 6-oz box$6.79Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.45Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Apple Sticks Hamster Treats, 20 count$4.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- dealExotic Nutrition Herbivore Sticks Small Animal Treats, 2 count$5.95Chewy Price$7.95List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Nectar Pods Pineapple Flavor Sugar Glider Treats, 8 count$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Stuffed Logz Guinea Pig, Rabbit & Chinchilla Treats, 1 count$3.88Chewy Price$5.39List Price$3.69Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Gliderade Nectar Sugar Glider Treats, 4-oz bag$4.33Chewy Price$4.95List Price$4.11Autoship Price
- L'Avian Plus Rabbit Treats, 13-oz pouch$4.47Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Versele-Laga Nature Hay Bouquet Cornflower Small Pet Treats, 2.4-oz bag$8.97Chewy Price$8.52Autoship Price
- Living World Fruit Hamster Stick Treats, 2 count$4.02Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soft-Body Caterpillars (Erinota Thrax)||Mealworms (Tenebrio Molitor)||Silkworm Pupae (Bombyx Mori)||Superworms (Zophobas Morio)||De-Shelled Garden Snails (Achatina Fulica)|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog||Hedgehog|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
So I have two hedgies, my male who is balled up in the picture below, didn't like the caterpillar. I even tried placing it in his food dish and he actually ate around it. No surprise because he doesn't like anything except for his usual food. My female on the other hand (the other two pictures) likes mealworms and grasshoppers so I figured she would like these, but I was wrong.. she would smell it, eat it but would spit it right back out, which is pictured on the top, kinda hard to see she chewed on it though... I tried the caterpillars on them twice with some time inbetween the first attempt and the second attempt, still didn't like them... I think it's just because they are soft and squishy.. I'm not sure... and be careful opening the container again after you take the seal off because they smell absolutely horrible, but I mean... It's dead caterpillars of course it's going to smell rancid.
My hegie looooves this guy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!