Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Insect Variety Reptile Food, 5-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Makes a great supplemental meal source for amphibians, hedgehogs, reptiles, sugar gliders, tropical fish, turtles and other insect-eating critters.
- Comes with feeding tweezers for easy, and ick-free servings.
- Made with all natural, farm-raised insects, and no preservatives.
- Each insect is carefully cooked to maintain moisture for easy digestion.
- Comes in vacuum-sealed, resealable pouches to help preserve flavor and nutrients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Symton Dubia Roaches Reptile Food, 50 count, Small$15.00Chewy Price$16.00List Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Komodo Tortoise Grass Seed Kit$12.42Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.80Autoship Price
- Symton Large Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 500 count$15.51Chewy Price$18.00List Price$14.73Autoship Price
- Symton Waxworms Reptile Food, 50 count$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$41.65Chewy Price$50.60List Price$39.57Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Mealworms Reptile Food, 5-oz box$9.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 25-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Uncle Jim's Worm Farm Live Mealworms Reptile & Fish Food, 2000 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- ABDragons Waxworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 1000 count$41.69Chewy Price$44.00List Price$39.61Autoship Price
- Uncle Jim's Worm Farm Super Red European Night Crawler Reptile & Fish Food, 500 count$59.95Chewy Price$56.95Autoship Price
- ABDragons Medium Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$28.31Chewy Price$29.70List Price$26.89Autoship Price
- ABDragons Mini Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 300 count$18.70Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Farm-Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor), Farm-Raised Crickets (Gryllus linnaeus), Farm-Raised Superworms (Zophobas morio)...||Farm-Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio Molitor)||Freeze Dried Apples, Freeze Dried Bananas, Freeze Dried Strawberries...||Freeze Dried Mealworms, Freeze Dried Crickets, Corn...||Sun Dried Bok Choy, Sun Dried Carrots, Freeze Dried Zucchini...|
|Food Form||Mealworms, Grasshoppers, Crickets||Mealworms||Freeze-Dried, Dried Fruits||Pellets||Dehydrated, Freeze-Dried, Dried Veggies|
|Bird Type||Bluebird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||N/A||N/A||Hamster|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Had to toss
Nothing personal but my Ziggy would not eat. Then I saw from China& tossed. I would recommend Chewy not carry this product bc I love Chewy!
Will not buy again smelly
These stink so bad I threw them out my hedgehogs and gliders would not touch them
Great way to see what your pet likes
I've used the variety pack to see what my chahoua gecko likes. He'll eat everything in this box, but his favorites are the mealworms. The only thing that doesn't work well in this box for him, are the grasshoppers due to size, but he'll eat those cut up. The quality is excellent and the insects are cooked so there's zero worry of parasite or mold or any other issues. I still pick up this to include variety, while now mainly buying the mealworm box. I've also tried pretty much ALL the non-live insect options and this is ...by far...by A LOT...the best.
Are they s live
Would they be OK and live food that I like to no I don't what nothing to happen
A Gift for a pet
Gifted to a friend's pet lizard. Receipient's owner was much appreciative of treat.
I have two red ear sliders turtles, they enjoyed the meal worms but the other insects in there they didn't like , but its a great product