Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Crickets Reptile Food, 5-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Farm-Raised Crickets (Gryllus Linnaeus)||Farm-Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio Molitor)||Farm-Raised Superworms (Zophobas Morio)||Farm-Raised Grasshoppers (Oxya Chinensis)||Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Live Insects)|
|Bird Type||Bluebird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
About This Item
- Makes a great supplemental meal source for amphibians, hedgehogs, reptiles, sugar gliders, tropical fish, turtles and other insect-eating critters.
- Comes with feeding tweezers for easy and ick-free servings.
- Made with all natural, farm-raised crickets and no preservatives.
- Each cricket is carefully cooked to maintain moisture for easy digestion.
- Comes in vacuum-sealed, resealable pouches to help preserve flavor and nutrients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
They like it. I'd like smaller packets.
If 4 box turtles are going to eat about 24 crickets in a week, they can't be fed much else. I like to give them variety and include fruit and veggies and fortified box turtle chow to assure they're getting good nutrition. The packets say to use it all within 7 days, so packets about half the current size would mean I wouldn't be throwing any away. This would be even more helpful for people with fewer reptiles.
Won't touch them
My son's beardie won't even touch them. We tried adding them to his usual food thinking we could transition him, and he just won't eat rather than go around the crickets.
VERY HAPPY DRAGONS!!
I BOUGHT THESE AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO LIVE CRICKETS AND MY GIRLS LOVED THEM! ONCE AGAIN WE'RE VERY HAPPY WITH A CHEWY PRODUCT!!
Really great option for geckos
I started using this product for my leopard gecko instead of live crickets and I love it. None of the hassle of live crickets and she still gets the food that she loves.