Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Superworms Reptile Food, 5-oz boxBy Exotic Nutrition
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Makes a great supplemental meal source for amphibians, hedgehogs, reptiles, sugar gliders, tropical fish, turtles and other insect-eating critters.
- Comes with feeding tweezers for easy and ick-free servings.
- Made with all natural, farm-raised superworms and no preservatives.
- Each insect is carefully cooked to maintain moisture for easy digestion.
- Comes in vacuum-sealed, resealable pouches to help preserve flavor and nutrients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Farm-Raised Superworms (Zophobas Morio)||Farm-Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio Molitor)||Farm-Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor), Farm-Raised Crickets (Gryllus linnaeus), Farm-Raised Superworms (Zophobas morio)...||Farm-Raised Grasshoppers (Oxya Chinensis)||Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Live Insects)|
|Food Form||Mealworms||Mealworms||Mealworms, Grasshoppers, Crickets||Grasshoppers||Live|
|Bird Type||Bluebird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not really for box turtles
Got the package it is well packaged and preserved and everything it just turns out that because they're freeze-dried and dehydrated whatever the proper term is box turtles like things that wiggle and so they were not into it however I took them over to my sister house who has red eared sliders so the combination of the moisture of the water and you dropping them dramatically into the water they enjoyed them a lot. So sliders yes in my opinion box turtles not so much.
Great Food For Possums!
I buy these worms as a foraging treat for a rescued opossum who contracted metabolic bone disease and therefore could not be released back into the wild. She loves them! It's expensive, but she loves them so and it encourages a more natural behavior for her in her habitat.