Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Mealworms Reptile Food, 5-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes a great supplemental meal source for amphibians, hedgehogs, reptiles, sugar gliders, tropical fish, turtles and other insect-eating critters.
- Comes with feeding tweezers for easy and ick-free servings.
- Made with all natural, farm-raised mealworms and no preservatives.
- Each insect is carefully cooked to maintain moisture for easy digestion.
- Comes in vacuum-sealed, resealable pouches to help preserve flavor and nutrients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$45.65Chewy Price$50.60List Price$43.37Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food, 8-oz bag$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.15Autoship Price
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 1.25-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Fluker's Premium Pellet Diet Hermit Crab Food, 3-oz jar$7.19Chewy Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Jumbo Can O' Grasshoppers Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$5.82Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.53Autoship Price
- ABDragons Mini Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 250 count$21.31Chewy Price$20.24Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Shrimp Aquatic Turtle Food, 1.2-oz can$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Superworms Reptile Food, 5-oz box$12.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Classic Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Nature Zone Total Bites Feeder Insect Food, 1-gal container$49.00Chewy Price$65.35List Price$46.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Farm-Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio Molitor)||Farm-Raised Superworms (Zophobas Morio)||Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Calcium Sulfate, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dried Yeast...|
|Food Form||Mealworms||Mealworms||Dry Food, Feed||Dry Food||Sticks|
|Bird Type||Bluebird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||—||—||—|
|Fish Type||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
worms for Scooter
Must use immediately! Once open no matter how you store the left overs, they grow mold very fast. Kinda disappointed.
These are the best
I have a chahoua gecko (Darwin) and a roommate (Amy) who does not want live bugs in the house. A chahoua gecko can survive on pangea alone, but... So I've tried pretty much e v e r y t h i n g out there. This is the best, by a lot. Darwin loves it. I started with the variety pack and while he likes everything in there, he L O V E S the mealworms most of all, so it's nice to be able to get just that alone. My ONLY complaint is that I wish they did twice as many bags with half as many bugs, since I do waste a lot. You can put them in the fridge for up to a week, but I don't. I feed him everything he'll eat for 24 hours then dispose of the worms (so basically two nights of feeding). So basically for $20 a month, Darwin gets fresh feed insects (and no risk of disease or parasites because they're cooked) ...and I get zero live bugs, zero mess, and a happy gecko and roommate. Cannot recommend this highly enough. In the variety pack, the grasshoppers are too big for my gecko personally. But he will eat them cut up without issue.