Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Parachute Nest Small Animal Pouch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Parachute-style pouch for your sugar glider or other small pet.
- Designed to repel urine and other liquids.
- Machine-washable for easy cleaning whenever needed.
- Crafted using a polar fleece material that’s soft to the touch.
- Features heavy-duty cage clips for security and hidden seams for safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hanging Small Pet Tunnel$7.82Chewy Price
- Ware Cruise-N-Snooze Small Animal Hideout$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Pyramid Nest Small Animal Pouch$17.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Small Pet Plush Hanging Tunnel$8.16Chewy Price
- Kaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Flexible Small Pet Hideout, Small$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hideaway Grass Ball Small Animal Hideout, Large$19.53Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Deluxe Nest Small Animal Pouch$15.49Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- A&E Cage Company Small Mouse Hut$8.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Banana Nest Small Animal Pouch$15.49Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Wooden Small Pet Platform$12.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Nation Hanging Hideaway Rat & Ferret Hammock, Small$14.85Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealMarshall 2-in-1 Hanging Ferret Bed, Green$16.35Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Sugar Glider, Rat||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider||Guinea Pig, Rat|
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Natural Fabric|
|Bed Feature||N/A||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Safe to Chew|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Cute and cozy
I have 4 babies and they love snuggling in this! It’s pretty big and will probably still fit all of them when grown and of course it’s a fashion statement!!!
I got this hammock for my rats. It is big and nicely made. I had it for about two months and my rats love it.