Exotic Nutrition Pasture Plus+ Dandelion Delicacy Rabbit Treats, 6-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritious treats for rabbits.
- Made with tasty, beneficial dandelion greens.
- Rich in the essential minerals and oils that your bouncy bunny loves.
- Contains a nutritious blend of 5 different carefully selected ingredients.
- Ideal for rabbits, prairie dogs, guinea pigs, chinchillas, backyard chickens and degus.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Higgins Sunburst Freeze Dried Fruit Pineapple Banana Small Animal Treats, .5-oz bag$4.60Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.37Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Chamomile Herb Small Pet Treats, 1.6-oz bag$4.15Chewy Price$5.79List Price$3.94Autoship Price
- Kaytee Premium Timothy Hideout Small Animal Treats, Small$9.39Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.92Autoship Price
- Marshall Goodbye Odor Ferret Semi-Moist Treats, 2.5-oz bag$6.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.92Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition De-Shelled Snails Canned Hedgehog Treats, 1.2-oz can$4.38Chewy Price$4.59List Price$4.16Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Chinchilla & Degu Delight Small Pet Treats, 5.2-oz bag, case of 4$11.96Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.36Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Superworms Hedgehog Treats, 1.2-oz can, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 3$16.68Chewy Price$17.19List Price$15.85Autoship Price
- dealExotic Nutrition Nectar Pods Mango Flavor Sugar Glider Treats, 8 count$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag$3.50Chewy Price$3.69List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Veggie Garden Gourmet Treats for Small Animals, 5-oz$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- N-Bone Bacon Flavor Grain-Free Soft Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag$3.75Chewy Price$4.69List Price$3.56Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Rose Hips Chinchilla Treats, 3-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dandelion, Peppermint, Cornflowers, Marigold, Pea Flakes||Cornflowers, Dandelion, Melissa...||Dandelion 40%, Melissa 30% , Plantain 30% (All As Dried Ingredients)||Timothy Hay, Dandelion, Roses, Oregano.||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Alfalfa Hay, Oat Flour...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Sugar Glider||Rabbit|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Flowers & Herbs, Air-Dried||Treats||Treats|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Bunny doesn't like it
I got my bunny from the wild, she was about 6 weeks old. I pick her baskets full of greens from my yard every day in the summer, she really loves dandelions. I was surprised she wouldn't eat this treat, but she ignores it.
my bunny WinterEddie loves these
and he will enjoy the taste of Springtime during the winter months. Thanks.
Moths in product
Product was full of moths and moth larva. The mix of herbs was good though. Unfortunately I don't feed my animals bugs.
Improvement to just dandelion.
I was purchasing just the dandelion but a couple of the packages has whitish gray stuff on them and she wouldn't eat that, in fact she quit eating it until I tried this mix and she likes it alot better.
Tasty and pretty
I just received these and thought I was looking at a bag of potpourri. This is the prettiest bunny treat, with all the straw flowers and dry dandelion blooms. Spike loved it and he is super picky.
bunny loves it
great selection of wild flowers to add much needed interest and variety of nutrition to the diet. My bunny loves it and will beg for her little treats.
I usually give my 4 buns the Rosewood brand mix of stuff like this and they gobble every crumb up. So when I saw this I was excited cause I thought they'd be thrilled cause this looks so beautiful with the whole flowers and smells lovely. But unfortunately all 4 of my buns turned thier nose at this,finally ate some of the little things in it but will not eat flowers. So disappointing! And this was double what I pay for the same amount of the Rosewood stuff! But I was gonna spoil them a bit. Maybe my buns are just picky. Drats...maybe I can use it as potpourri!lol
Rabbits ❤ it
I mix this into my rabbits feed and they love it. I do sort through it and pull out the marigolds and the dandelions that have gone to seed (fuzzy). With the marigolds, I remove the petals adding them to the feed and throw away the seed part that is fuzzy. It has a wonderful smell and my rabbits go crazy. I raise Netherland dwarfs and Holland lops and love to spoil them. This product is great. Exotic Nutrition has never let me down- I used their products for sugar gliders too. I trust this company.
Great product to have on hand
I raise rabbits and I have had amazing luck with this product. Anytime one of my rabbits go off feed this is my goto. 1 thing that you do need to be extremely cautious about is that it has peppermint if you have a animal that is lactating you should never give it peppermint it will dry up their milk supply.
Guinea pig loved it
Vet recommended dandelion to get my senior guinea pigs weight up. She was 7 years old and just passed but she loved the mint and the marigolds, not the dandelions ofcourse. She preferred fresh dandelions and dandelion greens. It said one of the ingredients was coneflowers but I had 2 bags and didn't see any. Only marigolds and dandelions. I like the quantity of flowers in each bag.