Exoticare Exotichip Coco Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made from organic coconut fiber for an eco-friendly choice.
- Helps combat unwanted odors.
- Helps absorb humidity.
- You can feel good about using sustainable bedding for your scaly sidekicks.
- Designed to be easy to use to make caring for your reptile simpler.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Reptile Prime Extra Fine Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 12-qt bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Chips Reptile Carpet$22.37Chewy Price$24.08List Price
- Galapagos Bioactive Soil Tropical Soil Substrate Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$50.22Chewy Price$59.99List Price$47.71Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Substrate, 10-lb bag, bundle of 3$35.22Chewy Price$36.30List Price$33.46Autoship Price
- Stroodies Leopard Geckos LitterBox, Chocolate Brown, 2-in$3.55Chewy Price$4.00List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSand Reptile Sand, Red, 10-lb bag$16.98Chewy Price
- Exoticare Coco Husk Coir Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag$27.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Terrarium Moss Reptile Bedding$10.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Premium Repti Bark Natural Fir Reptile Bedding, 4-qt bag$7.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.65Autoship Price
- Komodo Disposable Tank Reptile Liners, 12 x 24-in$12.99Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Reptile Prime Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 24-qt bag, 3 count$58.17Chewy Price$59.97List Price$55.26Autoship Price
- Galapagos Magnolia Terrarium Leaves, 4-qt bag$8.56Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Great Ball Python Substrate
I love this bedding! As a small hobbyist ball python breeder, being able to get a large quantity of substrate while keeping my wallet from going empty has always been a challenge - until I found this massive block from Exoticare. I was a bit skeptical about buying 5kg/11lbs but since I go through substrate quite fast I figured I'd take the chance and oh my were my expectations blown out of the water! This bedding smells wonderful first off, it has a very natural, woody smell and feels very clean in your hands. I could see someone using this wet or dry, but I wetted my substrate for increased humidity and the expansion was incredible. I was planning on storing this brick in a 32qt tub but it's full (and I only received 4.2kg vs the advertised 5kg)! I'll definitely have plenty of substrate for a while, but I plan on stocking up on a few bags since this is my favorite substrate since my last favorite was cut from production. I think the biggest thing I love about this sub is that it looks great in my snakes' tubs and most importantly, they LOVE it! Thank you Chewy for carrying this wonderful product and thank you to the team at Exoticare for producing such a wonderful and economic option to keepers everywhere.
I bought this as a primary substrate for my semiaquatic turtle. Never again. She's really great at loading cocohusk chips onto her shell and carrying them into the water side. As soon as a few chips got into the water side though, the water turned a deep red. If you do decide to buy this, be sure to THOROUGHLY rinse it first.
ball python owner
I do not like this substrate for my reptiles, I have an albino ball python that turns his belly red with dye, it smells very very strong of chemicals when rinsing and getting it to expand and the water when draining is a nasty red color I bought it twice thinking it was a bag issue but both times it’s been an issue will not buy it again.
I bought one not to long ago and just got more, I haven't used it yet for my tortoise but it's definitely alot for the price definitely recommend
Awesome Exoticare Chip Bedding
This coconut husk bedding is awesome and expands greatly. One block goes a really long way! Our skink loves to burrow and dig in this, and it is soft enough for him to not irritate his skin. There was no dust, no irritants, and no plastic bits I've had with other inferior products. Definitely recommend!