Eye Envy NR Tear Stain Remover Kit for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Two-step tear stain removal kit
- Non-irritating and safe for kittens
- Removes tear stains and discoloration
- Requires no refrigeration
- No bleach, steroids or preservatives
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Waterless Deep Cleaning Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- CHI Cleansing Cat Wipes$7.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Cats, 10-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Beeps Oatmeal Cat Care Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Purrfect White Coat Brightener Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- Cat Space Dry Bath Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$9.26Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Hyponic Hypoallergenic Cat Shampoo, 10.1-oz bottle$23.50Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- CHI Waterless Bath Cat Spray$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Petpost Ear Wipes with Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera For Cats, 100 count$16.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Whiskers & Wiggles Divine Waterless Cat Bath Spray, 12-oz bottle$4.60Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- CHI 2-In-1 Conditioning Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Excellent spa treatment!
My cat Roscoe has had 2 eye surgeries in the last year and all the medications and eye drops cause tearing which was irritating the skin. I was using a soft cloth and warn water but it really just wasn't cutting it. This set is amazing and has cleaned him up perfectly. The first week I used it every other day and now he gets his weekly "spa treatment" and he looks great!
I have been doing this everyday. Doesn't seem to be working
My kitten has a lot of tear stain daily. I use this procedure once a day or sometimes more than once. It works better if you use it multiple times during the day. But doesn’t prevent recurrence much.
Cured my cat's tear stains and goopy eyes in 2 days!
Two days of use and Moonspell's tear stains were gone and the eye goop was GREATLY diminished. She has white fur around her face and bad seasonal allergies, so the dark stains were particularly noticeable. This did the trick like nothing else I've used. She even seems to enjoy the daily application and purrs happily while I use the wipes. Spend a little extra money to get the small eye envy brush to apply the powder - it makes application a breeze.
This has been a godsend for my persian. She gets crusty around her eyes and I didn’t want to purchase this at first because of the price, however I am glad I did! I use it once a day. The vet was very impressed with how clean Zima’s eyes were!
I have recently gotten a persian, and they typically need help w their eyes. I bought w the lil brush, and puddin will sit there and close her eyes while I do it. Lol
These products have worked well to remove the tear stains from my cats white fur. The Eye Envy Powder helps to keep the eyes dry.
Great product for light colored Persian cats
Learned about this product from a cat breeder and it’s really the best to keep my cats eyes looking clean.
Saw results after 1st application!
My Scottish fold has red tears and a lot of eye discharge. I’d wipe her face with a warm towel 4-5x/day. I was researching tear stain remover and came across eye envy and decided to give it a try. She didn’t fuss about it. I did notice her eyes were a little red right after I applied the solution and powder... I was worried her eyes were getting irritated but the next day, she was fine! The red stains were noticeable gone and she’s not tearing as much. Directions is to use weekly so I’ll keep doing that but so far, promising results!!
I LOVE it, it works
I haven't tried other products, but this one works great! I do clean every day even though it says maintenance should be weekly, but my cat's eyes look so much better. He doesn't look emo anymore.