Eye Envy One the Nose Therapy Balm for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Blend of all-natural ingredients
- Helps prevent windburn
- Contains natural sunscreen properties
- Heals cracked nose pads
- Proudly made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics Tea Tree Oil Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.00List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Zn4.5 Otic Natural Ear Care Solution with Complexed Zinc, 4-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Black Sheep Organics Rosemary & Naiouli Dog Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Davis Hand Repair & Protector, 4.5-oz bottle$7.80Chewy Price
- Wysong Otisol-O Otic Solution for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-oz bottle$8.89Chewy Price$9.19List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- SINTRA NATURALS Vegan Pet Wonder Balm, 60-mL tin$13.68Chewy Price
- Vets Preferred 5-in-1 Wash for Dogs, 16oz bottle$14.40Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- No Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$95.40Chewy Price$106.00List Price$90.63Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price$85.48Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Tea Tree Oil Dog Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Skin Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shea Butter*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Kukui Oil*...||—||Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil...||—||Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Oils in this product definitely oxidized as product smells rancid
The image portrayed on Chewy's website made this look larger than it was. Another negative is it is like chapstick except its not as easy to rub on. Very hard to get enough on the dogs nose without pressing hard. Very disappointed.
Best nose balm
I have tried all brands out there and nothing seems to work, so far after 2 days of using this one I can see results on my "puppy's" nose, she is a BIG girl, and the size is perfect for extra large breeds, happy I found this :)
My favorite nose balm.
I’ve tried several nose balms & this is my favorite. My dog has hyperkeratosis, & I use OTC Kerasal in the morning & On the Nose balm at night, right before feeding. The Kerasal dries out my dog’s Nose a little too much, so this combo works.
If your dog doesn’t like things on Its nose, I won’t recommend
My innitial thought was that stick types would be easier to put on quickly. I was wrong. Fingers would do a better job because my dog won’t know what’s coming. I don’t know if the balm itself works well or not because I failed all the time. Probably really good ... sigh. I’ll try to melt it on my finger and try it again.
Barnacle nose boxer is healing up!
My boxer's nose was so rough and dry. The top of her nose was actually not black in that area anymore like the rest of her nose. I have been putting this on twice a day. It is healing nicely! She is shedding the little flakes of dry skin and her nose is all black again. I am going to keep using it until it is soft again. Good thing to have on hand for sure!
Hard to apply on my dog
My pup hates getting it applied. She’s a pug and doesn’t like her noise touched. It seems to help the cracks somewhat if I use daily.
Fast and Effective
Our cat's nose had been dry and a little crusty near her nostrils lately. I came across this product by chance and decided to give it a try, and I'm really glad I did. Her nose has gotten much better just after a couple days - what a difference. I have found it easier to put the balm on my finger rather than using the stick directly. It's easy and has fast results. Definitely something that's important when it comes to cats.
After 1 use already seeing results
My dog had dryness at the top of her nose and some allergies that were making the sides of her nose crusty. She let me put this on her nose and didn't mind it at all. Her nose looked a lot better after just the first application!
It worked at a good price
I used this on my Great Dane puppy's nose as he has had hyperkeratosis most of his life. It took two weeks to fully "heal" his nose but it did. I think it would have worked faster but he kept licking it off. I'm now putting it on a few times a week as needed to maintain his soft, wet nose. I would buy this again.